Suge Knight

jason_g_718 said:
And I'm just oh so worried about getting clowed by people I don't know and half of whom are on probation.

LOL
dude acts like he is fuckin innocent lol...jason if we wanted to we could quote u enough times n report you..but like i said 4 myself..i dont run to rukas to tell on other ppl...

Hurts said:
dude acts like he is fuckin innocent lol...jason if we wanted to we could quote u enough times n report you..but like i said 4 myself..i dont run to rukas to tell on other ppl...
I am innocent. I'm not the one on probation.

jason_g_718 said:
I am innocent. I'm not the one on probation.
man i dont even care lol....dont you get it?....

u dont belong on a discussion board my ''friend''....we dont have to agree...now if u could just stop posting comments about how much u love eminem and how long u been listenin to rap...we'd be cool....

Hurts said:
man i dont even care lol....dont you get it?....

u dont belong on a discussion board my ''friend''....we dont have to agree...now if u could just stop posting comments about how much u love eminem and how long u been listenin to rap...we'd be cool....
"We'd be cool"? Funny you think I care about "being" cool with you.

And I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want anytime, that's what we're here for.

Oh...BTW, I've been listening to rap for 22 years. :p

jason_g_718 said:
"We'd be cool"? Funny you think I care about "being" cool with you.

And I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want anytime, that's what we're here for.

Oh...BTW, I've been listening to rap for 22 years. :p
LOL posts like this are the ones that cause all the so called net beef...LOL jason ur probably the only who can turn a big L thread into a shady/aftermath groupies vs the rest of the world thread...I mean that says alot....22 years...and u do sumthing like that...man...
man ive said this b4 i should delete what i just typed but nah...man...I dunno why u think ur so good...or maybe i should ask myself why i think im so good but thats 4 my book ^....newayz...
I suggest u start trying to figure why so many ppl disagree with you...No I am asking you this right now...Why do you think so many ppl disagree with almost everything you say?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.