Suge Knight

I just cannot understand why that guy is not dead yet. I mean, seriously. He is one of the most shady men ever to live on this planet, he is in so much illegal shit that he probably keeps the LAPD funded with his court costs and fines. I've heard within the past year that he supposedly has like 3 contracts on his life. It's not like the guy is hard to find. I don't understand why or how he hasn't been capped yet. I mean, shit, even made men in the mafia get cut and they're supposed to be untouchable. And you mean to tell me that Suge hasn't pissed off any one that has more power than him and could just slit his fucking throat?

I just don't get it, that dude is really one of the luckiest fuckers alive. He should be either dead or in prison for life and is neither.

S. Fourteen

Congrats, first thread by you that doesnt have anything to do with Aftermath.

(and it sucks, oh well)

Why isnt he dead yet? Are we supposed to know why? Half of the shit you hear on the net is rumors so that may explain things.

saltynuts said:
Congrats, first thread by you that doesnt have anything to do with Aftermath.

(and it sucks, oh well)

Why isnt he dead yet? Are we supposed to know why? Half of the shit you hear on the net is rumors so that may explain things.
As far as my posts, like I told someone else, who else is making news? Shady/Aftermath is the only ones doing anything right now. The only recent news is Nas marrying Kelis, like I give a fuck and Jay Z going to Def Jam.

I'm not look for a "definite answer" or anything like that. This is one of those threads that are made just to get opinions, ya know? And all the stuff I hear about rap I hear from hitemup.com or Streethop.com. Now and then I go to rapbasement, but that's it.

You mean to tell me you wouldn't like to see Suge done with?

I know there's a shitload of people who would in here. It's called karma. Son of a bitch deserves to die.

PaulyPac said:
no im asking you, i do know, but way too many ppl hate on suge
They hate on him because he deserves it. He's a fucking asshole. Are you one of those people who thinks that Suge is undeservedly getting blamed for shit in the industry?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
jason u seem to care the most from how hard u are on his dick

'WHY DON'T THIS SON OF A BITCH JUST DIE??!! STOP DEFENDING BIG SIMON!!!'

So you think Suge should be killed by someone with more power?
How is someone with more power and most probably doing way more bad shit to people than Suge going to solve anything?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.