Suge Knight & Petey Pablo brace the cover of XXL.

I just bought that issue today and read it.

Here's some hi-lites:

He' puts up a rant about Eminem twice; he doesnt like how the hiphop community has embraced Eminem; and he basically excuses the fact that his own label put out records disgrading Black women and gets at Em for stereotyping it.

He disses Eastwood - when talkin about the run-in his crew had with Game and his people about the "MOB" situation, he said "Eastwood ran, fell and stared screaming"; and that his little homie was the one's that put hands on Game and them, but not him. Suge also takes several indirect shots at Game throughout the interview.

He saids Dre of snitched on him by telling the P.O. that Suge has been by his house, chased him, etc. hence the restraining order Dre filed. Old news, of course. But he also accusses Dre snitching on him about the VIBE awards incident (btw, did the attacker say himself that Suge hired him to attack Dre?)

At a point asked about David Mack, Suge snatches the interviewer's tape recorder and turns it off and gets a little tense. During this portion, he gets into a phyiscal confrontation with some drunk guy who claims to have started Priority Records with Bryan Turner.

He saids he never had a phone conversation with Snoop in regards to the West Coast Conference, and that if somebody wanna holler at him, they should do it face-to-face with him.

He said DeathRow East will be in effect, with Lakey the Kid (Nas's ex-protege), Shyne, Squeak Ru, 211 from Inglewood, Dro from Watts, Six Pack and Flame.

Oh...and DeathRow CEO Mario 'Suge' Knight enjoys horseback riding, cooking, hunting, jogging, seeing dogs and birds, and breathing fresh air. ;)

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
first thing i thought when i saw that cover and petey was exactly what charlie murphy would have said ...wow that dude got a big head. To add to it some big ass ears . Well anyways back to the topic damn suge a big mofo , they sure did shrink him to fit on the page

He said DeathRow East will be in effect, with Lakey the Kid (Nas's ex-protege), Shyne, Squeak Ru, 211 from Inglewood, Dro from Watts, Six Pack and Flame.

those r west coast artists, i got the scans tho, ill post em later.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.