Suge Knight Ordered to Pay $107M

Jeremy

aban said:
man thats fucked up. Simon, all the members of 2pacboard have you in their hearts and were praying for you. I hope you make it through all this, keep ya head up.

Fuck suge, I hope the broke basterd gets hit by an 18 wheeler.

Kareem

I respect Suge for what him an everyone who made Death Row did, an yes DR has been dead for years but i think this is the nail in the coffin, he might have millions up on millions but damn $107 million plus what he owes in back taxes plus the other numerous law suits, shit would take an act of God for him to survive this, he shoulda jus claimed bankrupsy years ago, maybe then DR could be salvaged.

only thing suge can do now is claim bankruptcy. death row is dead now, ain't no punching outta this one. I'm not going to support death row anymore buying the same albums over and over again (the very best of, the best of dr. dre, snoop doggs greatest hits, ect..). If i'm going to buy a row record it needs to be something original. I'm hoping that suge would do something smart like rerelease all of pac's material the way pac finished it with producers like johnny j in a mainstream market.

aban said:
man thats fucked up. Simon, all the members of 2pacboard have you in their hearts and were praying for you. I hope you make it through all this, keep ya head up.
Fuck you bitch. Get some self control you asshole. Suge knight you brought this onto yourself.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Too many Suge haters, and too many Dickriders too.

Appreciate what Suge done for hip-hop, but realise he speaks a lot of shit too.

Pittsey said:
Too many Suge haters, and too many Dickriders too.

Appreciate what Suge done for hip-hop, but realise he speaks a lot of shit too.
So your conclusion is? He (Suge) brought it to himself not us, a smart businessman would realize what is happening in and around the business in which Suge couldnt do. Him being jailed, not having any artists to release albums, having a vendetta with his former artists...

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
So your conclusion is? He (Suge) brought it to himself not us, a smart businessman would realize what is happening in and around the business in which Suge couldnt do. Him being jailed, not having any artists to release albums, having a vendetta with his former artists...
^^^ Real talk. I don't know why - perhaps because the label has been a corpse for almost a decade now - but this bullshit DR dickriding is old. Really, just knock it the fuck off.

As for the lawsuit, good for Harry O's wife. People who know what's up know that O fronted the money to found Death Row, at least most of it. She probably won't get the full amount, but still, what goes around comes around man. Suge ain't getting blackballed. You reap what you sow - PERIOD.

u dont speak 4 me fuck suge i hope u die!!!!fuck deadrow!!!!pac made deathrow!!!!snoop helped a lil but pac put money in sugar pocket n lydia harris i would call her a bitch i wont glad she gettin her husband money drug money back.they gettin the inc 4 that how come not her?harry o used drug money to fund dr.somethin aint right bout this murder inc in trouble 4 it n they not/.to me it means they r workin 4 the us government!!!his drug money is good n murder inc drug money not?some1 workin wit the government i will say it fuck harry o lydia suge fuck yall!!david kenner fuck u snoop fuck u dre suck a dick.not mine i aint gay like him!!!

2pacthuglawzjer said:
u dont speak 4 me fuck suge i hope u die!!!!fuck deadrow!!!!pac made deathrow!!!!snoop helped a lil but pac put money in sugar pocket n lydia harris i would call her a bitch i wont glad she gettin her husband money drug money back.they gettin the inc 4 that how come not her?harry o used drug money to fund dr.somethin aint right bout this murder inc in trouble 4 it n they not/.to me it means they r workin 4 the us government!!!his drug money is good n murder inc drug money not?some1 workin wit the government i will say it fuck harry o lydia suge fuck yall!!david kenner fuck u snoop fuck u dre suck a dick.not mine i aint gay like him!!!
hahaha let it out , let it out :p

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
2pacthuglawzjer said:
:eek::eek:.....................buwah hahahahahahhahahahahahaqhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahahhh
ahhahahhahhahhhahahhhahahahahhaahahhahahahhahhaahhaahahhah
ahhahahaahahhahahaahahahhahahhaahhahahahahahhhahahhhaahahahahhahahahah
hahhahaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahhaahhhahhahh

hahhahahahhahhahhahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahhaahahhaha

ha

haha

ha.....:rolleyes:

Im one of the few people that would love to see deathrow get back on it's feet and starting producing some hit west coast records because believe it or not, the rap game needs suge and deathrow. The west coast needs another super-power to really bring through young talented rappers like deathrow did, everything now a days just comes from New York, I mean even the hottest rapper (The Game) to come out the west in years is signed to east coast labels with east coast artists.

But at the same time I think Suge is finally getting what he deserves. To put is simply, suge is just not a good business man. Look at the finances at deathrow, they were simply fucked up...how many artists on deathrow said they were'nt getting payed? Is it really that hard for him to pay artists small fees with the amount of money deathrow were making? I mean when suge came out of jail a few years back, he really had a good chance of putting deathrow back on the map but he kept pissing about getting caught for petty crimes and going back and forth to prison, needlessly fueding with former artists and as a result he couldnt put out any new shit. He fucked up the Crooked I situation that could of potentially put deathrow back at the top of the game. But the disapointing thing is like now, he has in Kurupt one of the best mc's in the game and yet his album still aint out yet! How long does it take to realese a fuckin album? Kurupt said he finished all the tracks more than a year ago, but yet the release date keeps getting pushed back? Dont make any sense to me...Suge's gettin what he deserves and he cant complain...its been coming for a long time

i agree with you, i would love to see deathrow making hits again too

but lol @ game being the hottest westcoast rapper in years, hes more of an eastcoast artist if anything, and people call him westcoast when he only had one westcoast artist on his cd.

game sells but hes so overrated it aint even funny

ArtsyGirl

DR has had the squeeze for some time now, atleast after Pac's death it was apparent the Gov was tryina put pressure on Death Row's pocket. And it mustnt have been hard with a CEO in jail and a business that was run so horribly, but profitable to Suge atleast. Well Harry-O did fund DR so Suge paid what he was supposed to, cant bitch about it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.