until you die
see tha mothaf**ken bitch in your eye
Type of Nigga, that let tha evil of tha money trap me
when ya see me nigga
ya better holla at me (holla at me)
can't let tha evil of tha money trap me
So when ya see me nigga
Ya better Holla at me - 2pac Holla at me - at Biggie

There is so much bullshit written here it's almost funny. I don't know why you people misinterpret these rhymes so much or perhaps nearer to the truth why you just hear lyrics and make up 'subliminals' that don't even exist.

The thing you have to understand about subliminals is that it's the not the same word as appears in the dictionary; below the threshold of conscious perception. It's much more obvious to the listener than that, if it wasn't the rapper wouldn't bother including it in his rhymes because it would look irrelevant and out of place.

The thing that troubles me most about this thread is all the examples I'm just about post have no evidence at all behind them that they are talking about a specific person. Des[ite what some people on this board think, the majority of rappers have more to talk about than feuds with other rappers.

Rather Unique said:
First Of All This Is Nas Ima Braveheart Vetaren, Y'all Already No Who Im Betta Then - Nas To Gay-Z Opps I MeanJay-Z, Typo Mistake

Soul on ice death threats given by clowns
I guess livin' is prison when you live around clowns - Nas To Ras Kass

You A Slave To A Page In My Rhyme Book - Nas to Gay-Z, Shit typo mistake again, i mean Jay-Z sorry about that
NaS could have written these disses to anyone.
1) The first example is more likely directed to the whole industry.
2) The second example is only associated with Rass Kass because he is a rapper in jail who is 'rumored' to have 'beef' with NaS by internet heads only; which is lame. Moreover it's even lamer when you consider that the two emcees give each other so many props in public it makes the whole idea illogical. You made it up.
3) Could be about ANYONE. You just think it's Jay Z because he has been the primary foe to NaS. Narrow mindedness.

Frank Grimes said:
told you y'all sloppy gangsters sayin
"Nas is this and Nas is that"
Your eyes go front, your eyes go back
Surprised I'm at the same place y'all be at
It's obvious you don't know how I react
Like, I don't know where the party's at
You're foamin at the mouth, losin breath
Like a cardiac arrest, but I ain't impressed
Cause the fact is, y'all don't really want it
Two to the head, fo' to the stomach
Call more security cause I come off
anywhere you at you scary cats
If you dare squeeze back, guns shall rain
a thousand times harder than when I first came
Y'all not relentless, y'all dumb
And y'all just forgot about the consequences

nas to 50

"your wack niga face it,
in the history of the game u have no placement"
nas to 50, or possibly jayz
Rather Unique said:
Slaughter, electrical tape around your daughter
Old school new school need to learn though
I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno - B.I.G To Nas
Probably the worst post in this thread. NONE of these examples are correct. There is no evidence at all to suggest NaS is going after 50; 'because he says sloppy gangster'? plllleeeeaaasse and just because Biggie is talking about a daughter you automatically assume it's Nas'! Do you know how many daughters there are on planet earth? do you think that anything a rapper says is directed at someone famous?!

Rather Unique said:
You wanna ball to you fall i can help you with that, i can let a slug melt in your hat - Nas to Jay-z and M.Bleek

Oh you didn't, wanna know whose life Was Written
The life I'm livin
The ice the women
The kites that sendin to lifeless biddin
The streets to prison
I touch you then buck you
Heats be spittin - Nas to M.bleek
More Bullshit.
"Oh he mentions hats" - that muuuusst be about Bleek and Jay Z.
"Oh he mentions kites" - that muuuusst be about Bleek.
More bullshit.

cm_millionaire said:
More Bullshit.
"Oh he mentions hats" - that muuuusst be about Bleek and Jay Z.
"Oh he mentions kites" - that muuuusst be about Bleek.
More bullshit.

Your a thick mate,

Memphis Bleek Said 1 Of His Songs, ''do you wanna ball to your fall''

Nas replyed ''you wanna bail to your fall i can help you with that'' i can let a slug melt in your hat''

Gather facts b4 you open your mouth

M.bleek said in 1 of his songs ''Yes, your life was written'' (It Was Written)

Then Nas replyed with that verse on da bridge 2001

And You thick fuck Rass Kas dissed Nas saying '' some1s got baby mother got fucked like occhie wally wally'' (Nas baby mother)

Nas said ''Soul On Ice(Which Is The Name of Kass's Album, Death Threats Given By Clowns, Liven Is Prision When You Live Around Clowns''

Like i said b4 get the facts b4 you open your mouth

Think ThuGLiFE said:
Never knew that ... Nas had beef with biggie and 2pac..? then he makes tributes like he was best friends with them..
'Y'all don't know about my Biggie wars
Who you thought Kick In The Door was for?'

Cop some music other than 2Pac's man......also, if you didn't hear LRNA, you never heard the infamous last two bars....damn!

Rather Unique said:
Your a thick mate,

Memphis Bleek Said 1 Of His Songs, ''do you wanna ball to your fall''

Nas replyed ''you wanna bail to your fall i can help you with that'' i can let a slug melt in your hat''

Gather facts b4 you open your mouth

M.bleek said in 1 of his songs ''Yes, your life was written'' (It Was Written)

Then Nas replyed with that verse on da bridge 2001

And You thick fuck Rass Kas dissed Nas saying '' some1s got baby mother got fucked like occhie wally wally'' (Nas baby mother)

Nas said ''Soul On Ice(Which Is The Name of Kass's Album, Death Threats Given By Clowns, Liven Is Prision When You Live Around Clowns''

Like i said b4 get the facts b4 you open your mouth
1.) Don't ever call me thick. I've glanced over your 'post' history and the amount of grammar irregularities, spelling mistakes and lack of intellectual content you contribute to this board is almost unprecedented. Heck, you even started your above reply with "your a thick mate" - now what in the fuck is that supposed to translate as?

2.) I suggest when attempting to reinforce your mistaken opinions you at least try to substantiate them with facts. You cannot just write "Memphis Bleek Said 1 Of His Songs..Memphis Bleek Said 1 Of His Songs...Ras Kass said in one of his songs" and expect me not to label you as the misguided fool you are. The least you can do is supply track names but I'm guessing you don't know that much about Bleek's catalogue so I'll forgive your idiocy when it comes to anything hip hop related.

Now to prove you wrong all over again (and this time I hope you get it!)

1.) If Bleek every rapped that verse, he is asking a question - "do you want to ball till you fall?' Just because those same lines have been repeated by NaS does not mean a thing. If NaS was replying to Bleek's line he would effectively answer the question not re-ask it. News flash: some rappers use the same words / lyrics!

2.) "Yes your life was written" isn't even a diss so NaS wouldn't even have a reason to address a subliminal back to Bleek. LMAO @ this fool.

3.) "some1s got baby mother got fucked like occhie wally wally'' means nothing at all. I suggest you go consult an urban dictionary, read what occhie wally means and then admit you look like a fool because Kass used it in the correct context - the fact NaS' wife cheated on him has nothing to do with it. Similarly NaS has used a hundred artist's album titles in his lyrics before - none of which are negatively apart from Blueprint etc.. Do you think for one minute two rappers who spent time to throw each other gay little subliminals would be the same men to give interviews to Vibe and talk about how much the respect each other. NaS can't even go on Hot 97 anymore without telling everyone how much he loves Kass!

OH AND BY THE WAY...I've never opened my mouth to make any of my posts...Like everyone else, I type on my keyboard. :D

Rass Kas - Ahha Is the song were he disses Nas

''Sorry Somebodys Baby Mamma Got Fucked Like Occhie Wally Wally''

Whos baby mama got fucked and annonced public, Nas's baby mother
who made the song Occhie Wally err Nas

shut the fuck up

Memphis Bleek- What You Think Of That

''I'ma ball till I fall what you think of that''

Nas - Nastradamus

''You Wanna Ball Till You Fall''

Your an idoit :thumb:

The streets of Brooklyn are up in arms with Nas after taking shots at Marcy's own Memphis Bleek. The young gun of Rock-a-fella spit back after Nas supposedly dissed him on his first single "Nastradamus". "Yo, I need an encore y'all, you should welcome me back/You wanna ball till you fall, I can help you with that", is the line that got Bleek on the offensive on his new single "I Got My Mind Right".

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=1482

Yes they had beef you twat, they was throwing subliminals at each other on mixtapes and albums, then Jay got involved and that was some part of the reason they had beef :thumb:

Since you got time to look at my posts, you should have time to get a life

Nas claimed Bleek's track 'Memphis Bleek is' which Nas thought was a take of Nas' track 'Nas Is Like'. Bleek had a track from his debut album (Coming Of Age), the track featured Jay-Z. A line in the song was, "I'ma ball 'til I fall, What you think of that?". A little after that Nas released 'Nastradamus' a line in that track was "You wanna ball 'til you fall, I can help you with that, You want beef? I can let a slug melt in ya hat". Bleek took this as a challenge, so he spat a line aimed at Nas on 'My Mind Right', saying, "Your lifestyle's written, So who you surposed to be, Play ya position..". It was a reference to Nas' second album, 'It Was Written'. Nas' responce to Bleek was on 'Da Bridge 2001', by saying, "Oh you didn't, wanna know who's life was written? The life I'm livin, The Ice, The Women...".

I think your the only one, thinkin they did not have beef, gather all the facts before you TYPE, your pathetic replys :thumb: saying i got no hip-hop knowledge, shut up man

I don't think you can talk to me about pathetic replies dunny when you only addressed one of your three examples and still made a futile effort in doing so. Still doesn't prove shit to me. :rolleyes:

And like I said I can't shut up because I'm not actually speaking, you need to get it out of your head that the internet works on some real audio shit. Incase you hadn't noticed we're typing.

Rather Unique said:
^^ Im guessin you need glasses
^^I'm guessing you just made the Rass Kass one up all by yourself. But I'll give you benefit of the doubt just so I don't have to read through another one of your shoddily structured, grammar mistake ridden, sarcastic and generally offensive posts again.

So it's all love :thumb:

Hot said:
^^^
You wanna explain to me what the "soul on ice..." line could mean if it wasnt aimed at ras?

It quite clearly was
Oh my bad...I didn't realise you've spoken to NaS about that line and actually got him to admit it was about Rass contradicting every answer he has given to interviewers who have previously posed that exact same question since the tracks fruition.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.