Streets Disciple vs Urban Legend

streets disciple hands down, its not even close

if u listen to albums for production then get urban legend, if you like real hip hop wit lyrical content and creativity get streets disciple.

If u want i can post urban legend 2morrow i got it on my computer at home still

depending do you want more catchy recent stuff i would say urban legend by far but in this he took a different approach so what really is at question which moos you in more?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
2pacnbiggie said:
streets disciple hands down, its not even close

if u listen to albums for production then get urban legend, if you like real hip hop wit lyrical content and creativity get streets disciple.

If u want i can post urban legend 2morrow i got it on my computer at home still
so urban legend is not real hiphop with no lyrical content or creatitivty?

VENOMOUS said:
so urban legend is not real hiphop with no lyrical content or creatitivty?
it is real hip hop, but lyrically streets disciple kills that album. I shoulda said throwback hip hop more reminiscent of earlier production. The only thing better on urban legend is the production

VENOMOUS said:
i tell you what urban legend was a damn near classic streets disiple wasnt
lol streets disciple was closer to classic than urban legend. Songs like war, ubr, streets disciple, just a moment, and pretty much the whole first disc kills urban legend. I got bored wit urban legend after a while outside of u dont know me

VENOMOUS

2pacnbiggie said:
lol streets disciple was closer to classic than urban legend. Songs like war, ubr, streets disciple, just a moment, and pretty much the whole first disc kills urban legend. I got bored wit urban legend after a while outside of u dont know me
no its not maybe if it was all put on one disc then it would be but its not nas is in my op 5 dead or alive list but t.i's isnt,but urban legend is.

what rapper has been dishing out hit after hit after hit after hit after hit---t.i

VENOMOUS said:
no its not maybe if it was all put on one disc then it would be but its not nas is in my op 5 dead or alive list but t.i's isnt,but urban legend is.

what rapper has been dishing out hit after hit after hit after hit after hit---t.i
Yup, possibly the hottest in the game at the moment.

VENOMOUS

t.i is the hotest rapper in the game if anybody says other wise they absoloutley dont know wtf there talking about.

Street's Disciple is a concept album...it's like a work of art. You have to listen to it all the way through. The production on it is a little throwback, but the quality of the production is amazing. Fuck, I'd buy Street's Disciple just for "Just A Moment." That song is fuckin unreal. Nas has obviously matured in the past few years, so you're not gonna wanna listen to this if you are strictly into radio (pop) rap.

Urban Legend is loaded w/possible singles, catchy hooks, and guest appearances. Personally, T.I. is overrated. His flow is cool and all, production is dope, but he's just not as multi-dimensional as Nas. This album was thrown together to move units. But if you appreciate catchy songs more than a conceptual album, you'll like Urban Legend.

Bottom Line: Street's Disciple is a work of art; Urban Legend is a hit-or-miss list of catchy songs. Buy Street's Disciple.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.