StreetHop.com to sit down with Proof; submit your questions!

Moscov said:
Ya i got a question for you, how can you associtate yourself with that piece of shit eminem, he acts like a 12 year old and the fact that people like him makes it even worse. You think your cool being friends with a child like that, you make me sick. That guy had no right messing with tupacs songs and adding his own gay ass lyrics thinking hes hot shit, all he did was shit on gold. I wish i could have 5 minuites alone with that loser so i could beat the fuck out of him.

That guy is a joke and so is D12 for associateing themselvs with him and their childish music, When are you gonna take the rap game seriously and start makeing a real difference, you should be disgusted with yourself for being involved with anything to do with tupac, the only rapper who acually made good rap music, EVER.
U AINT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH 2 TOUCH EMINEM, let alone have 5 minutes with him.

2pac dickrideing at its best right here.

as for my question ask Proof when hes gonna get some skills and/or a voice change.

Moscov said:
Ya i got a question for you, how can you associtate yourself with that piece of shit eminem, he acts like a 12 year old and the fact that people like him makes it even worse. You think your cool being friends with a child like that, you make me sick. That guy had no right messing with tupacs songs and adding his own gay ass lyrics thinking hes hot shit, all he did was shit on gold. I wish i could have 5 minuites alone with that loser so i could beat the fuck out of him.

That guy is a joke and so is D12 for associateing themselvs with him and their childish music, When are you gonna take the rap game seriously and start makeing a real difference, you should be disgusted with yourself for being involved with anything to do with tupac, the only rapper who acually made good rap music, EVER.
U AINT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH 2 TOUCH EMINEM, let alone have 5 minutes with him.

2pac dickrideing at its best right here.

as for my question ask Proof when hes gonna get some skills and/or a voice change.

In "Sammy Da Bull" on your album, you have a skit which has 2 guys wanting to sign a just shot rapper, first thing that comes to mind is 50, what was the thinking behind that, as it isnt of course a diss as such because you have him on your album ?

What was the thinking behind naming songs after famous icons i.e Ali, Kurt Kobain. Also what happened the song that, mentioned in an interview in 2002, that was to be called Janis Joplin ?

In "Sammy Da Bull" on your album, you have a skit which has 2 guys wanting to sign a just shot rapper, first thing that comes to mind is 50, what was the thinking behind that, as it isnt of course a diss as such because you have him on your album ?

What was the thinking behind naming songs after famous icons i.e Ali, Kurt Kobain. Also what happened the song that, mentioned in an interview in 2002, that was to be called Janis Joplin ?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Moscov said:

Proof -

Why is Moscov sucking on Pac's penis?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Moscov said:

Proof -

Why is Moscov sucking on Pac's penis?

Right before the album dropped i got wind of a article very long explaining the "beef" between you and Royce Da 5'9", it said the beef was squashed and he was featured on a track on your album, but when the album dropped Royce was not on it, was this a fake interent article, was the track cut or someting else?

On the track Kurt Kobain i can make out pieces of the whispering at the end, what was that about and what are you saying?

Im not a very big fan of D12, but Searching For Jerry Garcia was one of the best albums of the year easily but were you satisfied with the album sales, i heard you tried to do the cd without having eminem or some1 bring in sales, did that work of do you feel your album was still slept on

Who is your personal favorite member of D12, who do you listen to the most?

Who's next to drop a solo album from D12?

Right before the album dropped i got wind of a article very long explaining the "beef" between you and Royce Da 5'9", it said the beef was squashed and he was featured on a track on your album, but when the album dropped Royce was not on it, was this a fake interent article, was the track cut or someting else?

On the track Kurt Kobain i can make out pieces of the whispering at the end, what was that about and what are you saying?

Im not a very big fan of D12, but Searching For Jerry Garcia was one of the best albums of the year easily but were you satisfied with the album sales, i heard you tried to do the cd without having eminem or some1 bring in sales, did that work of do you feel your album was still slept on

Who is your personal favorite member of D12, who do you listen to the most?

Who's next to drop a solo album from D12?

Ask him since him n Esham (Local Detroit Rapper) squashed there beef if we can look forward to a collaboration on a track with the him n Esham, even possibly him being featured on the new Natas Album (Esham's group).

Ask him since him n Esham (Local Detroit Rapper) squashed there beef if we can look forward to a collaboration on a track with the him n Esham, even possibly him being featured on the new Natas Album (Esham's group).

Question: Hi, I´m a huge fan of your solo work and your work with Eminem. I´m from Brazil and I would like to know if there´s is any possibility of you/D12/Eminem come to South America to make a concert? 50 and Snoop already came here and you can ask them what they had experienced here. Sorry about my bad english, cya dog.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.