StreetHop.com to sit down with Proof; submit your questions!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
StreetHop.com will be interviewing Proof from D12 this week and we are allowing fans the opportunity to submit questions for the interview.

Proof, while already enjoying much commercial success with D12 as well as underground acclaim with his mixtapes, has just released a solo album titled Searching For Jerry Garcia and will sit down with StreetHop.com to discuss his career, music and life.

This is your chance to have your questions answered by Proof himself, simply post your questions below*!

*You must be registered to post, if you have not registered for a StreetHop.com account please click here.

7 Syns

Post questions for Proof interview

* You're new album Jerry Garcia is hot and to be truthful it's fairly different from anything I've heard you do previously. Tell us how you got down making it? What was the atmosphere when you wrote & recorded those songs?

* What can we expect coming from you in the coming months?

* Tell us about your label Iron Fist and who you have signed or possibly eyeing out to sign?

* Any artists (emcee's & producers) which you would like to possibly hook up and lace a track with?

* Many people believe you're just Eminem's hype man or a D12 member, though there's lots of other peeps know the real. Tell those peeps who maybe don't know you outside of D12 who you are?

peace

THEV1LL4N

Rukas said:
StreetHop.com will be interviewing Proof from D12 this week and we are allowing fans the opportunity to submit questions for the interview.

Proof, while already enjoying much commercial success with D12 as well as underground acclaim with his mixtapes, has just released a solo album titled Searching For Jerry Garcia and will sit down with StreetHop.com to discuss his career, music and life.

This is your chance to have your questions answered by Proof himself, simply post your questions below*!

*You must be registered to post, if you have not registered for a StreetHop.com account please click here.
IS THERE A PLACE WHERE I CAN GET HOLD OF THE D12 REPLICA CLOTHES FROM THE FIGHT MUSIC VIDEO?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^^

1. This is an interview about Proof, not Eminem.
2. Biggie admited he never really freestyled, it was all prethought.

Question

I'm a white rapper, from the small state of Vermont, I've seen the worst in people all over this country and have formed my abilities around not allowing anyone to forget that shit is still fucked up for most of our peoples....www.myspace.com/reese45

What do you think changed in the the hip hop community when successful rappers stopped fighting for the struggles in life, to reach for more materialistic aspects that the game offers?

Now you all releasing solo albums (you and bizzarre so far) is there any sense of friendly rivalry between you guys? Any pressure to get better sales figures than one another or is it all love?

Why wasn't your album released through Shady or atleast distributed through there?

Have you and Royce recorded anything together yet?

Although this isn't an interview about Eminem, I just want to know if you would be or have tried to get him and Royce to speak or even work together. Because you three together would be insane.

and thanks for releasing 72nd & Central, i've heard that song about 2 years ago i believe, and loved it ever since,

jca

Rukas said:

yo proof do you ever get pissed off wit the amount of focuss eminem gets when peeps talk bout D12!! an whos best freestyler out of you all!!!

Proof -

You called out the entire Arizona music community in your last visit there and I would just like to know if your going to accept Apollo's battle challenge or decline it. Based on your actions it appears that you will decline it but after calling out Az don't you think you owe it to yourself to accept it. Do u fear Apollo?

Each member of D12 has a different personality, as a matter of fact two, that's how you get D12. Though you have always seemed like the type of thug personality most of the time. Why does your album not pertry that personality?

As close as you and Eminem have been my thought would be that you and Bizzare would release your solo albums under Shady or Interscope. So did Eminem want to do it on Shady? Did Interscope want to? If so were the deals not right or did you feel as if you needed to get out of Eminem's shadow?

Do you think a deal through Shady or Interscope would have ended up with more record sales because of thier reps and history?

I really think the album was hot, but it just seemed as though something was missing from it. Do you feel the same way?

Like the D12 album (D12 World) took a while to come out after (Devil's Night). If you are deciding to make another album, do you think it will take very long for it to be released?

mharmon10@msn.com

you have a style that is uniquely yours. in today's copycat world, that can be tough to achieve and maintain throughout a career. can you think of any artists that are biting your style?

you have a style that is uniquely yours. in today's copycat world, that can be tough to achieve and maintain throughout a career. can you think of any artists that are biting your style?

Ya i got a question for you, how can you associtate yourself with that piece of shit eminem, he acts like a 12 year old and the fact that people like him makes it even worse. You think your cool being friends with a child like that, you make me sick. That guy had no right messing with tupacs songs and adding his own gay ass lyrics thinking hes hot shit, all he did was shit on gold. I wish i could have 5 minuites alone with that loser so i could beat the fuck out of him.

That guy is a joke and so is D12 for associateing themselvs with him and their childish music, When are you gonna take the rap game seriously and start makeing a real difference, you should be disgusted with yourself for being involved with anything to do with tupac, the only rapper who acually made good rap music, EVER.

Ya i got a question for you, how can you associtate yourself with that piece of shit eminem, he acts like a 12 year old and the fact that people like him makes it even worse. You think your cool being friends with a child like that, you make me sick. That guy had no right messing with tupacs songs and adding his own gay ass lyrics thinking hes hot shit, all he did was shit on gold. I wish i could have 5 minuites alone with that loser so i could beat the fuck out of him.

That guy is a joke and so is D12 for associateing themselvs with him and their childish music, When are you gonna take the rap game seriously and start makeing a real difference, you should be disgusted with yourself for being involved with anything to do with tupac, the only rapper who acually made good rap music, EVER.

I think u r better rapper like anyone in D12, dont u? :) So what do u think about the life in solo, and the life in D12? Which is better? I was downloaded ur free online mixtape 1 year ago... its good! Why dont u release it as a mixtape?

I think u r better rapper like anyone in D12, dont u? :) So what do u think about the life in solo, and the life in D12? Which is better? I was downloaded ur free online mixtape 1 year ago... its good! Why dont u release it as a mixtape?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.