Stop the Hating Once and For ever ( If u think 2pac/Makaveli is the greatest

well we dont need a thread on the fact that he's great seeing we all came 2 this specific rappers board cause we love him so its always been a hell yeah

Makaveli will always be riding whether anyone likes it or not. BTW the question still remains: Is 2pac or Makaveli the greatest rapper of all time? Does anyone have any thoughts to share on that.

Peace

ARon

makaveli_411 said:
Makaveli will always be riding whether anyone likes it or not. BTW the question still remains: Is 2pac or Makaveli the greatest rapper of all time? Does anyone have any thoughts to share on that.

Peace
Come on now.

Quran said:
Stop the Hating Once and For ever ( If u think 2pac/Makaveli is the greatest give me a HELL YEAH!

note to the mods : This thread is for the whole board not just life, I repeat this thread is for the whole board not just life.

LoL.... OK Stone Cold. :p :thumb:

Hell no! Tupac isn't the greatest rapper of all time.

He is the greatest Hip Hop artist but as a rapper, he falls short of the standard of other legends like Rakim, Kool G Rap & the like.

Lyrically, there are quite a few who would slaughter 2Pac.
Flow-wise, there are a few who can flow better than 2Pac.
For all the dickryders who want to mention the word 'real', check Scarface.

As it was he was a great songwriter, but not the greatest rapper.....

Let the hate commence!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Do I?

He could be talking about the greatest newport smoker?

The greatest beatsmith?

The greatest seller in rap?

The greatest rapper since Rakim?

The greatest rapper of all time?

The greatest lyricist?

The greatest to ever flow on a Johnny J beat?

As I'm assuming that you assume that Quran is talking about the greatest 'rapper' of all time, I would like to know what Quran thinks constitutes a 'rapper' as he could be using the term wrong......

no way out, artisticgurl got cha.

Tonio1986 said:
no way out, artisticgurl got cha.
Don't know what you're talking about AIDs monkey....

artisticgurl told me I knew what Quran was talking about but the boy never specified.....I don't think she was trying to 'get me' at all.

I guess what they say is true, HIV drugs ain't doing shit these days.

It'd probably be best if you ended it now, you're a waste of air & frankly, I don't want to be breathing air contaminated by your kind....

Bobby Sands

Yea,2Pac was the greatest overall rapper ever.

I agree that there are better rappers lyrically but if u take everything like delivery,meaningful lyrics,image,etc into consideration he was the greatest.

ya, its like the lyrics may not always have been as heavy on word play and rhymes per bar, but the quality of the words and their messages exceeds those of any other rapper, IMO.

tupac was the best person i ever seen wearing gold underwear.

why do u keep putting "2pac or makaveli"
he was tupac for all of his albums except one.actually now that i think about it...he was tupac all the time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.