Stop the Hating Once and For ever ( If u think 2pac/Makaveli is the greatest

Stop the Hating Once and For ever ( If u think 2pac/Makaveli is the greatest give me a HELL YEAH!

note to the mods : This thread is for the whole board not just life, I repeat this thread is for the whole board not just life.

Bank Robber Little Stupid : Im just saying people on this board and others always try to bring a reson why he is not or he is wack or something so I made a thread to end the hating for a while. U GET IT NOW. And I didnt want 2 to do a poll

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

artisticgurl said:
You obviously know what his talking about
Do I?

He could be talking about the greatest newport smoker?

The greatest beatsmith?

The greatest seller in rap?

The greatest rapper since Rakim?

The greatest rapper of all time?

The greatest lyricist?

The greatest to ever flow on a Johnny J beat?

As I'm assuming that you assume that Quran is talking about the greatest 'rapper' of all time, I would like to know what Quran thinks constitutes a 'rapper' as he could be using the term wrong......

holy shit.... you ask people to give it up for Pac and this is what shows up? Slap yourselves! Some people on this board need to stop being so bitchy!

Tupac was the greatest, and always will be the greatest. He had his head screwed on tighter than anybody I've ever happened to learn about. His mind and his soul were such that he still has a positive influence on millions of people.

R.I.P. Tupac Shakur, we still believe in you!

anybody else cruising www.2pacboard.com enjoy his music???

lol, i bet alot of u like taking it from behind, lol, "gimmie a hell ya" aint that some stone cold steve austin shit, he should come out of your computer moniter and stunner u for this shitty thread.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.