Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'

This mixtape is hot. Dunno if it's as good as You Know What It Is 3 but it's definitely up there. Game always comes out with dope tapes. Hopefully his next album lives up to the expectations.

man..that we are the champions feat. Chicken Little gave me a good laugh..overall the mixtape is good..IMO not as good as Ghost Unit thou

Nice mixtape, but...

BonGMaN said:
man..that we are the champions feat. Chicken Little gave me a good laugh..overall the mixtape is good..IMO not as good as Ghost Unit thou
I thought it was as lame as the Ghostbusters shit he did on his other mixtape. Game's sense of humor is just corny.

_carmi said:
thats one good mixtape. its tight. lets hope the game comes up with a good album soon.
With all that he's doing, I wouldnt be surprised if his next album got pushed back to 2009.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Onion Juice said:
With all that he's doing, I wouldnt be surprised if his next album got pushed back to 2009.
i thought i had read or heard somwhere that he was supposed to be now working with his new album.. whats up with that?

_carmi said:
i thought i had read or heard somwhere that he was supposed to be now working with his new album.. whats up with that?
He is, its called the Doctor's Advocate...suppose to be coming out sometime early next year.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
One of the best mixtapes of the year. I cant wait for Game's new album dude is on a fucking roll.

Shouting out and dissing well known street gangsters like Pac; no one else really done that since 96.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.