Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'

Rukas said:
One of the best mixtapes of the year. I cant wait for Game's new album dude is on a fucking roll.

Shouting out and dissing well known street gangsters like Pac; no one else really done that since 96.
am i missin suttin here? he dissed pac even though he always biggin him up in his album tracks

Game is running this shit.Dropping tapes left and right,I love it.The mixtape is definitely dope,better than ghost unit,but I still prefer you know what it is vol 3.Can't wait for the new album

_carmi

me, myself & us
you know what it is Vol.3 is definitly better. could someone up it? i had it on my other comp. but now im on this comp and dont have it :(

DPG iz all I C said:
No he didnt diss Pac, what Rukus was saying is that he shouted out all the street gangsters like Pac did.
oh get ya safe for clearin that up, ive thought for a while games got some skills, i think he kinda needs to give up all the hatin on g unit now though might be gettin a bit much but then again if its bringin out quality tracks then let him carry on

DPG iz all I C said:
No he didnt diss Pac, what Rukus was saying is that he shouted out all the street gangsters like Pac did.
oh get ya safe for clearin that up, ive thought for a while games got some skills, i think he kinda needs to give up all the hatin on g unit now though might be gettin a bit much but then again if its bringin out quality tracks then let him carry on

lowryder is hot shit but the rest is just eh to me.

also tec >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> game.

whats good about game is not game,

notice how everybody on bws is better then game is.

tecniec, shyne?, rockstar/cyssero, eastwood, charli baltimore.

lowryder is hot shit but the rest is just eh to me.

also tec >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> game.

whats good about game is not game,

notice how everybody on bws is better then game is.

tecniec, shyne?, rockstar/cyssero, eastwood, charli baltimore.

Scoobyffc

pretty tight, but i have only 10 tracks, can someone post the tracklist plz

hes droppin some new shite every week or so, thats crazy

hope he'll leave the best for the upcoming album

Scoobyffc

pretty tight, but i have only 10 tracks, can someone post the tracklist plz

hes droppin some new shite every week or so, thats crazy

hope he'll leave the best for the upcoming album

Rukas said:
One of the best mixtapes of the year. I cant wait for Game's new album dude is on a fucking roll.

Shouting out and dissing well known street gangsters like Pac; no one else really done that since 96.
Er, 50 Cent - Ghetto Qu'ran?

Rukas said:

Er, 50 Cent - Ghetto Qu'ran?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.