Spend a day with a rapper.

Bone Thugs: I'd just make them mothafuckas give me their book of rhymes so I can understand what the fuck they're saying... I would also see if I couldn't snatch Thug Luv OG CDQ real quick :):thumb:

KAMIKAZI said:
Eminem: I would offer him a drink, but little does he know there is a pound of sleeping pills in it, so as he takes his nap, I run to his studio and hope to god I can find some exclusive 2Pac shit! :):thumb:
Diaz said:
Bone Thugs: I'd just make them mothafuckas give me their book of rhymes so I can understand what the fuck they're saying... I would also see if I couldn't snatch Thug Luv OG CDQ real quick :):thumb:

like brother like brother, yes we know how incredibly badly you both need og cdqs and unreleased rares but cant you just keep it in life? fx?

jaguardre said:
like brother like brother, yes we know how incredibly badly you both need og cdqs and unreleased rares but cant you just keep it in life? fx?

I was gonna tell you to shut the fuck up and fuck off... but I would hate to destroy this thread :):thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.