Songs you listen to when ur in a bad mood..

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Diaz said:
I can find a 2Pac song for every emotion.
^^ That's a fact!

If your sad, there's "Can U Get Away". If you feel like blowing up buildings there's "Bomb First" or "First 2 Bomb". And the list goes on..

Snowman

When im pissed off, I like to pop in "Go 2 Sleep". the cut from cradle 2 tha grave soundtrack.

Sad Mood.. most defintely>> 2Pac Life Goes On

THEV1LL4N

angry mood - eazy e sumtimes, d12, dre
good mood, ice cube, knoc-turn'al, d12, WC, westside connection, pac, method man, wu-tang clan, busta, bishop lamont, dre

list is endless

masta247

Staff member
when i'm sad i listen mostly to 2pac' "Krazy" "Starin..." etc. Also fugees are good.
When i'm angry hm.. Let's fight OG, Lastonesleft etc.

Depends on the type of bad mood it is you know?

If I'm in a bad mood and feel like hurting somebody 'Pac and Eminem are normally good for that.

But if I'm down over a girl or something, there isn't really too much Hip Hop I've found that can help with that, so I'll listen to things outside of the genre.

THEV1LL4N

MATW95 said:
Depends on the type of bad mood it is you know?

If I'm in a bad mood and feel like hurting somebody 'Pac and Eminem are normally good for that.

But if I'm down over a girl or something, there isn't really too much Hip Hop I've found that can help with that, so I'll listen to things outside of the genre.
rnb?

masta247 said:
when i'm sad i listen mostly to 2pac' "Krazy" "Starin..." etc. Also fugees are good.
When i'm angry hm.. Let's fight OG, Lastonesleft etc.
Same here:thumb: But I don't like Fugees, only agree with Pac songs.

When I'm down I like to listen to Pacs "Pain", Psycho Realm's "Stone Garden", and Led Zeppelin's "In my time of dying".

TO get hype I've been recently bumpin Young Jeezy's "Get ya mind right".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.