So the new Outkast leaked....

Casey

Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
some people just dont always know where to look or really understand irc and sometimes those that do know dont want to tell anyone else for whatever stupid reason. but i understand what you are saying. there was a time when i didnt know where to get new music off the net, but some people where nice enought to show me the way :D

I don't use IRC and I get new music no problem. I'm a member at oink though, which is where a lot of new music first leaks nowadays.

roaches

It's a site where members can share torrents. A lot of stuff that leaks appears there very early. You have to give as much as you take, and it's invitation-only.

Casey

Staff member
/\ Yeah, it's pretty exclusive and if you don't keep to the ratio limit you will get banned straight away.

Anyone like it so far? I listened to it in my car for about 45 minutes and i still find myself skipping thru alot of songs... "Peaches", "Life Is A Musical", "PJ and Rooster" (real hot) are my favorite tracks at the moment.. Lets see if the rest grows on me.

EIB

Well this is wack, really i can't put it any other way, they tried to be clever and do something new and along the way they seemed to forget that the album actually has to be GOOD, yes its different, good different? NO.

militant, i really hate to brag, but my share ratio is godly....do you think that you might be able to get me an invite??? cuz can't members send invites to people??? or can anyone do this, for that matter?? sharing will be no problem for me...so..just let me know please..

and i just deleted idlewild from my library...i cant listen to it...its gabage in my opinion....i never liked outkast all that much, now that i think about it...

U can listen 2 the whole thing on there myspace and the CD/Movie is being compared 2 Purple Rain; a solo LP serving as the soundtrack, in fact, IdleWild (movie) was 2 be a video treatment 4 the remaining songs on Speakerboxxx/Love Below

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.