So the new Outkast leaked....

without giving too much away, especially the link since i could risk being castrated and banished from the SH community again....i'd say it's somewhat of a shocker....another classic artist gone wrong.....if anyone gets a hold of the leak, post your thoughts....maybe i'll listen to it again and come back

Casey

Staff member
I've heard nothing but good things so far. I downloaded "Idlewild Blue" and thought it was excellent. Not keen on "Mighty O" though, and Morris Brown is pretty good.

well, is this a soudtrack to a movie?? was this not their final album together??? im really confused now cuz isee the link undet the title, OST....

PuffnScruff

tennis_dog said:
um no....fuckhead..
why wouldnt you want to pm him a link, there is nothing wrong or against board rules doing that.

i dont understand the point of people making threads saying " i just downloaded the recently leaked blah blah blah. what are your thoughts on the albums....and no i wont give you a link to it :p "

whats the point in that? do people need their net penis to be that big to feel better about themself

well, mr. fucking cardinals fan...i was joking...i was gonna send him the link...but the site i was getting it from was down...the site, btw, was *************...so tekneek, just run over there and check the forums and it should be right at the top....i really did mean to give you a link..i clicked your name, and send member a PM, but the RGF site is down..atleast for me it is...so i just cancelled it..

ha, cards fan....the cardinals take up their pujols....yes...even when you win the division, im gonna continue to bother you with that...that and my ginormous ...."net penis".....

PuffnScruff

tennis_dog said:
well, mr. fucking cardinals fan...i was joking...i was gonna send him the link...but the site i was getting it from was down...the site, btw, was *************...so tekneek, just run over there and check the forums and it should be right at the top....i really did mean to give you a link..i clicked your name, and send member a PM, but the RGF site is down..atleast for me it is...so i just cancelled it..

ha, cards fan....the cardinals take up their pujols....yes...even when you win the division, im gonna continue to bother you with that...that and my ginormous ...."net penis".....
lol, i cant tell if you are joking or not. next time use one of the damn smilies...or something;)

but i wasnt just speaking towards you, others on this board do it as well.

cubs suck:p

i dunno why rapgodfathers.com isnt working for me.... its really frustrating... i dont wanna have to up it again myself...but...i dunno... RGF's been having alotta problems the last month or so

I just dl'd it... Well I listened thru it and really wasnt feelin it except for maybe 3-4 songs out of the 18+ songs on it..

But then again, the 1st time I heard TLB/Speakerboxxx I only liked 3-4 songs until I listened to it over a few times.... then after a week it started to grow on me.

roaches

Andre 3000 has some fantasies.

I do, too.

The difference between Andre 3000 and roaches is that when I masturbate, I don't record it with the intention of having other people experience it as entertainment.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
why wouldnt you want to pm him a link, there is nothing wrong or against board rules doing that.

i dont understand the point of people making threads saying " i just downloaded the recently leaked blah blah blah. what are your thoughts on the albums....and no i wont give you a link to it :p "

whats the point in that? do people need their net penis to be that big to feel better about themself

What I don't get is people who can't get music off the internet without being handed a link. I understand that the internet is the window to the world for a lot of retarded people... But still.

PuffnScruff

Pittsey said:
What I don't get is people who can't get music off the internet without being handed a link. I understand that the internet is the window to the world for a lot of retarded people... But still.
some people just dont always know where to look or really understand irc and sometimes those that do know dont want to tell anyone else for whatever stupid reason. but i understand what you are saying. there was a time when i didnt know where to get new music off the net, but some people where nice enought to show me the way :D

Pittsey said:
Dude, I know how to get music. Nothing came up on the search at packetnews.com and I couldn't find a torrent. But, why is everyone so touchy about sending someone a link? If you don't want to send it, don't send it. No one has to be a jackass about it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tekneek said:
Dude, I know how to get music. Nothing came up on the search at packetnews.com and I couldn't find a torrent. But, why is everyone so touchy about sending someone a link? If you don't want to send it, don't send it. No one has to be a jackass about it.

Chill Winston.

is it just me of does "A bad note" make you wanna slit your wrists and then bathe in the blood??? do i gotta watch the movie in order to kno what this music is???

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.