So Jay-Z Didn't Declare War?

this thread aint about 2pac. go discuss this shit in life.

i agree jay-z is definitely a fraud,but i dont think he cares cuz hes still makin money.

Bombsquad said:
Misinformed son!! Hitemup 2 is mislabeled. That was the OG. And pac's lyrics in that song were harder than the one that was released. "You crossed eyed, down syndrome crack baby" Pac was hard on that track. And about in 2000-2001 I remember watching Biorythm and up there they had 12x million as the number of copies that AEOM had sold. And last time I heard AEOM sold 15 million, so get it straight. And the reason Biggie sold so well was due to him passing so get a clue.

As far as Jay-Z go why didn't he get at Jim Jones or anyone from dipset. He's a fraud.
Cam'ron dissed jay-z so i doubt jay would have any dipset there. even tho juelz is on def jam.

I think just maybe there is an alterior(sp) motive to what happened at the "I declare War" concert I think Jay did ruin a carrer we just have to wait. We all know jiggas a tren setter, I believe by getting the origin of the whole "beef" era on stage and deading it..........................................................................................

Figure it out ya'll

"This whole Beef shit is wack"

Bombsquad said:
Misinformed son!! Hitemup 2 is mislabeled. That was the OG. And pac's lyrics in that song were harder than the one that was released. "You crossed eyed, down syndrome crack baby" Pac was hard on that track. And about in 2000-2001 I remember watching Biorythm and up there they had 12x million as the number of copies that AEOM had sold. And last time I heard AEOM sold 15 million, so get it straight. And the reason Biggie sold so well was due to him passing so get a clue.

As far as Jay-Z go why didn't he get at Jim Jones or anyone from dipset. He's a fraud.
1. Give me proof that Hit 'Em Up 2 is mislabeled, otherwise, I do not believe that shit.

2. 'Pac's verse - along with everybody else's in that song - was wack as fuck. The only one who even came half correct was E.D.I.

3. Check the Soundscan homie, AEOM's sales hasn't been updated since about '98-'99.

4. Regardless of the reason he sold so well, the point is that he sold more than 'Pac. Let's not forget, when 'Pac died he was stuck at the 5 million mark for about 3-4 months. The reason he sold so well too, was because of his death also.

Anyways, I'm glad Jigga didn't diss anyone. Because just as he said, "This beef shit is wack." Before, it was actually nice to hear rappers going against each other. Jay and Nas kept it straight lyrical. Even when they were dissin' each other, they still credited each other as a artist. But now, dudes get on the mic and start talkin' about how "I'll kill you" and shit like that, knowin' they won't do a damn thing. After a while, that shit plays out. I'm glad Hov and Esco realized this.

Confucius87 said:
1. Give me proof that Hit 'Em Up 2 is mislabeled, otherwise, I do not believe that shit.

2. 'Pac's verse - along with everybody else's in that song - was wack as fuck. The only one who even came half correct was E.D.I.

3. Check the Soundscan homie, AEOM's sales hasn't been updated since about '98-'99.

4. Regardless of the reason he sold so well, the point is that he sold more than 'Pac. Let's not forget, when 'Pac died he was stuck at the 5 million mark for about 3-4 months. The reason he sold so well too, was because of his death also.

Anyways, I'm glad Jigga didn't diss anyone. Because just as he said, "This beef shit is wack." Before, it was actually nice to hear rappers going against each other. Jay and Nas kept it straight lyrical. Even when they were dissin' each other, they still credited each other as a artist. But now, dudes get on the mic and start talkin' about how "I'll kill you" and shit like that, knowin' they won't do a damn thing. After a while, that shit plays out. I'm glad Hov and Esco realized this.

this is funny how Pac keeps coming up about shit that dont evene involve him or his music....but yea in the end Pac Sales>Bigge Sales just for the fact he has had more CDS and influence

GhettoStar said:
this is funny how Pac keeps coming up about shit that dont evene involve him or his music....but yea in the end Pac Sales>Bigge Sales just for the fact he has had more CDS and influence
Check my 2nd post I believe. Even though I was the one who brought up the whole 'Pac thing, I tried to change it back to the subject, but people kept bringing it up.

Anyways, what can I say? I always gotta have the last word lol:D

Confucius87 said:
Check my 2nd post I believe. Even though I was the one who brought up the whole 'Pac thing, I tried to change it back to the subject, but people kept bringing it up.

Anyways, what can I say? I always gotta have the last word lol:D

wasnt a diss towards nobody I just found it funny thats the real:thumb: guess people expecting Jay-Z and Nas to go at each other like 2pac went against everyone who opened there mouths....but shit Pac was on a whole 'nother mind level them those cats (Art of War, Secrets of War, etc..)

Confucius87 said:

Man, I hate bringing this pac subject back up, but this fool keeps opening his mouth with stupid info.

-Listen to the song idiot, can't you tell it's an og. In fact, go pose this question in the Life or Fair Xchange posts. You are an idiot. You're trying to tell me Fatal's verse was wack, you are stupid.

-Second of all, soundscan or not. Are you trying to tell me that you don't think all eyez on me has surpassed 11 million copies. Yeah, Biggie sold alot of records immediately because his album came about a week or 2 after he passed, the album title "life after death" coincided with him dying, the album being a double album, biggie being a top rapper in NY.

If Biggie stayed alive while his album was released, he wouldn't immediately have skyrocketted to diamond. But as for now,There's no way in hell that LAD has totaled more sales than aeom. And who said Pac was stuck at 5 million before he died. Before he died, his sales rounded up to 7 million copies. 7 million copies. All of which were very high considering that hip hop wasn't global.

And then you are sayin that when we ride on our enemies and against all odds are not diss songs. Well tell me what was some other subjects on those songs besides dissing if possible. It's official you are a dum hater.

Chronic

Bombsquad said:
And then you are sayin that when we ride on our enemies and against all odds are not diss songs.
No he wasn't. Read his post again.

However, this thread is about Jay-Z. Anymore off-topic posts will get deleted.

Chronic said:
No he wasn't. Read his post again.

However, this thread is about Jay-Z. Anymore off-topic posts will get deleted.
Go ahead and close the shit then. I was just posing that I don't see how any mc can see Jay-Z's disses as a threat to their career. I mean his response to either where he claimed he had an affair with Nas' baby mama was not only weak, but it was wack. I don't see how Jay-Z is a career killer.

Bombsquad said:
I don't see how Jay-Z is a career killer.
Now on this point, I will agree with you. I never understood how Jay proclaimed that he can end someone's career, when in fact he never did. Don't get me wrong, that ballerina pic of Prodigy was a big hit to P, but he (along w/ Havoc) are still respected both in the game and the streets.

And 2, if anything, Jay helped revive Nas's career, not end it - as it is very alive and well now. If my memory serves me right, Stillmatic went on to sell about 360k the first week. This probably wouldn't have been possible if it had not been backed up with the buzz of "Ether".

Those are the only people he's really been in beef with on a deep level, and both M-O-B-B and Nasir are still doing their thing.

Confucius87 said:
Now on this point, I will agree with you. I never understood how Jay proclaimed that he can end someone's career, when in fact he never did. Don't get me wrong, that ballerina pic of Prodigy was a big hit to P, but he (along w/ Havoc) are still respected both in the game and the streets.

And 2, if anything, Jay helped revive Nas's career, not end it - as it is very alive and well now. If my memory serves me right, Stillmatic went on to sell about 360k the first week. This probably wouldn't have been possible if it had not been backed up with the buzz of "Ether".

Those are the only people he's really been in beef with on a deep level, and both M-O-B-B and Nasir are still doing their thing.

Cool. I didn't mean to get at you like that in the earlier posts though. You just pissed me off for quite some seconds, but I hope we can squash anything if anything ever existed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.