So Jay-Z Didn't Declare War?

What happened to all this war retorique Jay-Z was spittin. I mean this is bullS**T. By not dissing anyone, is he trying to say that the people he was gonna go after made up and became his friend. Is Jay-Z that dangerous as a battle rapper/disser that he can end someone's career. I mean c'mon. If he takes responsibility from bringing mobb deep to a low, at that time it seems as if there career wasn't reaching any momentum at that pont. He definitely didn't end Nas' career as Nas' is still going strong.

If 2pac said he declared war, it would be something different. But c'mon Jay-Z disses aren't even that hard and powerful. Is It Just Me that thinks Jay-Z is not that dangerous in making diss songs?

Are people dissappointed? Because I definitely am. I just wanted another battle, but it seems as if Game & Henchmen became afraid and made up.

2pac made one diss, Hit 'Em Up. It was hard as Hell, the best diss song of all-time IMO. But if you listen to all of the other lines he's said in songs other than HEU, that shit was not hard. Even Hit 'Em Up Pt.2 was wack as fuck.

He dissed Big and Big went on to push more copies with his album than 'Pac did with AEOM. So don't make 'Pac out to be like he was a fuckin' battle rappin' giant lol.

Anyways, I was still glad. 2 of my top 5 emcees called a truce, which may possibly pump out great tracks for me to bang. Besides, this would've given people a reason to talk about 50 had he went along with the original plan.

DPG iz all I C said:
What about Against All Odds ? When We Ride on Our Enemies ?
Both nothing above average, IMO. As songs, they are great. But as diss songs? Meh.... Besides, I never really thought of these for diss tracks for some reason. Yeah, he disses people in it, but still. Like, Nas disses Jay in Last Real Nigga Alive, but still, it's not really a diss song.

But this isn't a 'Pac thread. Sorry for getting off the main idea. Back to the topic.......

Confucius87 said:
He dissed Big and Big went on to push more copies with his album than 'Pac did with AEOM. So don't make 'Pac out to be like he was a fuckin' battle rappin' giant lol.
AEOM sold more than any of Biggie's albums (2). Maybe even combined.

Anyways, I assume they're gonna go after G-Unit? :confused:

WonLiveTel said:
AEOM sold more than any of Biggie's albums (2). Maybe even combined.

Anyways, I assume they're gonna go after G-Unit? :confused:

AEOM isn't certified diamond while Life After Death is somewhere around 11 mil.

MATW95 the only reason why u think AEOM isn't certified Diamond is because Amaru didn't go to re-certify the album. BTW the day Amaru does that is going to be the day that Pac is the ONLY rapper to have 2 diamond albums, AEOM and Greatest Hits, which sold prolly more than 11-12 mill each.

As far as Jay's declaration of war goes just wait a bit more and see how 50 is going to eat so much dust. It's only a matter of time. Until then just sit down and enjoy the show guys.

Peace

jay-z pulled off some shit that will probably make internet kids think he is a legend. we'll see.

jay probably got hidden reasons for all this shit, i doubt he jus came outa retirement to make friends wit nas.

people squashing beef doesnt mean great music is gonna come out of it... if pac had no enemies he wouldn't have been the same. people need balance. sure he does great "nice" songs but if he didn't make the bomb tracks like hit em up, he couldn't have pulled off the nice stuff.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
i think it's due time that we dropped this thread and start posting any further 'i declare war' in the 'i declare war' thread.

because the two threads are right next to each other, and at this point, they're both talking about the EXACT same thing.

i hesitate to use my extremely unofficial, over-presumputuous, self-empowering 'CLOSED', but here goes:

- CLOSED -

Confucius87 said:
2pac made one diss, Hit 'Em Up. It was hard as Hell, the best diss song of all-time IMO. But if you listen to all of the other lines he's said in songs other than HEU, that shit was not hard. Even Hit 'Em Up Pt.2 was wack as fuck.

Anyways, I was still glad. 2 of my top 5 emcees called a truce, which may possibly pump out great tracks for me to bang. Besides, this would've given people a reason to talk about 50 had he went along with the original plan.
Misinformed son!! Hitemup 2 is mislabeled. That was the OG. And pac's lyrics in that song were harder than the one that was released. "You crossed eyed, down syndrome crack baby" Pac was hard on that track. And about in 2000-2001 I remember watching Biorythm and up there they had 12x million as the number of copies that AEOM had sold. And last time I heard AEOM sold 15 million, so get it straight. And the reason Biggie sold so well was due to him passing so get a clue.

As far as Jay-Z go why didn't he get at Jim Jones or anyone from dipset. He's a fraud.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.