So called "beefs"

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
thats what you think go study your hiphop history beef has been apart of hiphop 4 years since damn near the beging of it.hiphop is from the streets.But most yall dont undestand this real life shit so you think its commercial,where in it might be but 9 times out of ten there more behind it then just trying to sell records.

VENOMOUS said:
u know your not banned right?^^^
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

BUt uh obviously no IP ban :rolleyes:

I swear i went back I saw the banned thingy under my name and 2 hours later it was gone...So i told sum ppl...and cown made a thread then i started reading in that thread and ppl was saying I got IP banned that was wrong but ya know I just let it go lmao! For some reasons...And now im posting again as a muthafucka and haha now ppl are gonna find out im not banned

I apologize sincerely for not replying to your post sooner, but I was doing something even more productive with my life......

HellRazor05 said:
Alright, let me just start off by saying you have a wonderful way of continually putting words in people's mouths. Never did I say that you said anything about rappers not being gangsta, but you defended someone who did. Your defending the right we have to comment on whatever we wish, but when did we ever discuss beefs with regards to skills & history. No one mentioned any skills any rapper had, they just accused them of being phoney...maybe not you but it happened. The Iraq thing is irrelevant for the fact that everyone knows what happens in Iraq without being there...its all over the news, the radio, magazines etc. and no ones saying that anything isnt really happening over there unlike Pain's way of saying that certain people arent really gangster or they wouldnt get away with it if Pac were here. Theres nothing on the news showing how these rappers live their daily lives, I see these things....because I'm here. Its funny how they got cameras in a warzone but they wont dare bring them to the ghetto. Thats why it shouldnt be talked about in that way. Plain & simple. Go ahead and say what you want but I was just stating the fact that hes in Belgium so he probably wouldnt see TV specials on rapper's real lives and stuff like that, unlike how in America or even Britain...we see whats happening in Iraq all over the TV.

As for not insulting Americans......you said "I thought I'd tell you that these countries have gangster, mafia-style. Not some disorganised band of criminals." So just what country were you referring to with the disorganised criminal comment? You tried to say that real gangsters werent in gangs.....so i showed you the REAL definition of gangster just to show you that real gangsters are in fact gang members. And as far as I'm concerned that's not questioning your intelligence, thats proving a point. No, "perform oral sex" is not a complicated way of saying "suck my dick," I was being sarcastic again but you dont seem to catch on too quick...so I think we need to check on whose the real confused one in this situation.

I checked all my posts and saw nothing wrong with my quoting abilities whatsoever so if you could elaborate on this I would greatly appreciate it. You could have fooled me with never meeting Pain Of Depth.......it's too bad your love life is that sad that you cant even come in physical contact with someone whose dick your riding oh so very hard. And as far as it goes with me quoting people......I think I remember someone saying to me recently (aint that a bitch.....I cant remember who!!) that we have the right to comment on whatever we wish. So I think I'll use my right to its fullest potential with the following quote:

"Guess whose back in the motherfuckin house,
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth."

I never said that you said I had posted something about rappers not being gangsters. I was merely saying as I have never said this don't talk to me about those who have. As I already said, I was defending Pain Of Depth's right to comment on what he wants rather than defending what he actually said.

And you recognize that I never said anything about anyone being phony & yet you keep posting shit about this to me. I suppose this is because I am defending Pain Of Depth (who had said this shit)? If so, check what I've been saying - I ain't defending him, just a principle.

The countries I was referring to - France, Belgium & Italy in particular. You were turning your nose up at the idea that a Belgian can understad the kind of 'gangsters' that you are talking about. Well, I was telling you that these countries are not some 'wannabe gangsters' & are actually just as 'real' as those in your area.

As for the quoting thing, you obviously didn't check thoroughly because it is there plain as day. But it doesn't really matter, I was being petty in response to your pettiness. If you really want to know though, it is the quote which prefaces the response where you end with 'biatch' & a wink.

Don't be a hypocrite now. Yes you can comment on whatever you wish & post what you want, but don't try to make out that it is wrong for others to do it.

Be uniform in yuor behaviour.....Snoop Doggy Dogg

HellRazor05 said:
No need to appologize for your delayed response. I suppose it does take someone with your mentality a long time to come up with such uninsulting insults. But anyway, lets skip this proper talking bullshit here....now this is just turning into a gay ass argument about "i never said that you said that i said this and then you said that". And my mistake, I interpreted your speaking of American gangsters as an insult to 'gangsters' over here. No need to continue explaining myself on that one. Case closed. And if your so picky about my quoting why do you even take the time to read my responses? All your doing is making your responses longer and more annoying to read. And I for one dont wanna read that much if all im gonna see is "you're a hypocrite" and "you dont know how to quote properly." If YOU take the time to thoroughly check my posts then you will see that I didnt contradict myself at all. Whereas you just twisted words around and made everything so complicated that you probably even confused yourself. I think what needed to be argued about is settled at this point....of course thats how I feel, you may think differently. If you have anymore snide little remarks to add, please feel free. And I know your probably thinking that I'm gonna end this with another corny ass quote but hey, I'm not that predictable. So until next time, cheerio motherfucker!
You're the one talking bullshit now. My 'mentality'? I don't know what the fuck you're referring to. I merely apologized for a delayed response.

Yeah, I think it's settled although I don't know where I'm insulting you or making snide remarks.

So until next time, bye bitch!

^^^ CalcuoCuchicheo wins i think. his first few posts were very literate. but hellrazor came with some good late insults with regards to his mentality haha. good stuff guys keep it coming.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.