Snoop/suge Beef Squashed!!! (west Coast Unity!!!)

Really good to hear. I'm sure Suge isn't in 100% but no one has given a fuck about Suge for the last 3 years...and I used to be one of his biggest supporter.

Say what you want about Snoop and Game but none of this would be happening without them. Games sales put the spotlight on the West, Snoop saw this and realized it was time for more guys to step up and that ain't happening without putting the petty beefs behind them. Truley a great day in hip-hop, just 6 weeks after I thought it was dead with that whole 50 Cent-Game beef going down.

aban said:
"I ain't got time to beef. I'm 30-something years old with three kids at the pad and they're trying to see their daddy."

snoop doesnt know his own fuckin age, not only that what the fuck is this fake ass crip talking about "yeah westcoast doesnt get attention blah blah" also whats up with a crip and a blood being friends, wheres the fuckin loyalty???? thats like judas and jesus...thats like hannibal and the romans...the westcoast will not be back!! snoop is way too dumb to figure the problem out. And why squash your beef, thats like bush and Usama squashing their beef. I hope Simon slaps that fake ass rollin 80's crip. Its Over, there will never be real music due to bitches like eminem, dre, chinghy who only care about the money not the fuckin artform. bitch made.

did u ever meet simone???

this shyt looks tight tho .... but few of them been doin they thing like nate and snoop

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
uppin! and here are some quotes that i seen that i hadn't seen on it; don't know if they've been posted in here yet:

Afeni Shakur:
"I am prayerful that the young community can come together – all sides
and all ends – will come together and institutionalize some methods of
conflict resolution. And just be more creative about how we can solve
the problems. I believe young people have the potential to do anything
that they want. In the 60's, we believed that we needed to make change
in the government and we gave our whole selves to that."

Davey D:
"This is a beautiful thing that needs to be supported from all
sectors. If the artists can come together on their own accord that
means the corporate radio stations that profit off beef need to cease
and fall in line and do what they can to support the effort."

"One thing about the West Coast is that you will have the police
working extra hard to try and undo a truce cause that's what they did
after 1992 when [warring gangs] came together try to break the unity."

Candyman 187:
"The West has lost some of our greatest - Tupac, Mac Dre – and niggas
is finally realizing that this beef shit ain't worth it. We on some
ridah shit now."

"Now its time to spread the love. We gotta spread it over [to the East
Coast]. Its gotta spread to the East Coast. We are all willing to come
together for a greater cause."

The Game:
"Today was very monumental for West Coast music as a whole. Some 80
West Coast Rap artists, up-and-coming as wells as veterans, filled a
conference hall at the Universal Sheraton in North Hollywood
California."

"Suge Knight nor Dr. Dre showed up for the event, because they were
both busy in their own respective rights. I, myself, spoke on behalf
of Dre and Aftermath [Records] and Steve Harvey spoke on Suge's
behalf. All in all, I think it was much needed and I also believe that
it's the beginning of a more diverse and unified West Coast Rap
Movement."

ye suge prob say they all comin back to deathrow.., i knew this would happen tho, had a feelin imagine snoop daz kurupt dre workin with suge again lol that be the shit but dont see it, they had some harsh words..

the west will return with snoop n the game ? xaxa fuck that they can`t reprezent the real west style in now days !!!these niggaz sucks,they ain`t real west coast raiders !!!
The west need real niggaz like Spice 1,Richie Rich,Yukmouth,C-bo,Rapin 4-Tay,Keak The Sneak,Celly Cell,Mac Mall,Ice Cube,Mc Eith,Mc Ren n many more !!! Thats the real west side !!!

Word I wanna see the West united but to tell the truth I think Game sucks and Snoop Dogg's only in the rap game for the $ and just follows whoever has the $. The only thing they good for is commercializing the West until we get back on top.

[Thug-Life]2Pac said:
the west will return with snoop n the game ? xaxa fuck that they can`t reprezent the real west style in now days !!!these niggaz sucks,they ain`t real west coast raiders !!!
The west need real niggaz like Spice 1,Richie Rich,Yukmouth,C-bo,Rapin 4-Tay,Keak The Sneak,Celly Cell,Mac Mall,Ice Cube,Mc Eith,Mc Ren n many more !!! Thats the real west side !!!
Agree with this guy exactly!

I agree!

WessideThuggin said:
Word I wanna see the West united but to tell the truth I think Game sucks and Snoop Dogg's only in the rap game for the $ and just follows whoever has the $. The only thing they good for is commercializing the West until we get back on top.

(where r all the real westcoast rappers? :( )

I still refuse to buy snoops or games albums. :mad: . Both switched to east and they left west with the rest, they decieved west coast. This one mistake is enough for me, for that i am not buying there albums.

I will watch how long this will last. Hopefully there is some brotha out there to fill the spot of pac, but we will never know. But i would like to see westcoast back together again, including deathrow. :D

Westside in this muthafucka.
Outlaw for life.

PS: How do we know this is not another publicity stunt to boost there album sales.

Shot 21

Silleone said:
Flow wise he shits on Crook
Lyricly he shits on Crook
Voice wise he shits on Crook
Lyrically no-one shits on Crook. Not Eminem, not Canibus, not Big L. But thats just my personal opinion.

Shot 21

Well looks like the Westcoast will regain the rap scene if this happens. Will be like my Birthday, Christmas and everything else rolled into one. Crooked I is my favourite Westcoast rapper with Tha Dogg Pund following. Always have love for Snoop Dogg, although his last album was absolute shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.