Snoop - Real G's Do Real Things (Tribute To B.I.G.)

it still works, when i downloaded it i coudlnt get it to play in my windows media player tho but i used the preview thing on my roxio easy cd creator and it played i guess we both need to get new codec's for our media players or something..

2pacnbiggie said:
it still works, when i downloaded it i coudlnt get it to play in my windows media player tho but i used the preview thing on my roxio easy cd creator and it played i guess we both need to get new codec's for our media players or something..
lol that's exactly what I did.

Bank Robber said:
man, Pac would've been really pissed at this one
Pac was already pissed at snoop cuz snoop went on the radio and said he wanted to work wit big and puff.

They said in one of those xxl tribute issues to biggie that daz and snoop was in the studio wit biggie when he was recording some of the tracks on Life After Death

Snoop can suck my dick? why is he always trying to take the moral highground? perhaps if Snoop would of stuck his neck out and told Pac not to go after him on "Hit Em Up" both rappers would be here now. Someone should show him the footage of the 96' MTV Music Awards when Snoop was sitting there like a church mouse agreeing with everything Pac was saying. AND...the amount of subliminals Snoop used to diss Puff and BIG with during the whole beef speaks volumes.

JL

cm_millionaire said:
Snoop can suck my dick? why is he always trying to take the moral highground? perhaps if Snoop would of stuck his neck out and told Pac not to go after him on "Hit Em Up" both rappers would be here now. Someone should show him the footage of the 96' MTV Music Awards when Snoop was sitting there like a church mouse agreeing with everything Pac was saying. AND...the amount of subliminals Snoop used to diss Puff and BIG with during the whole beef speaks volumes.

snoop had more than that on his mind back then with his courtcase plus it wasn't his beef just like game now who won't diss jada or fat joe cos it ain't his beef.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.