Snoop - Real G's Do Real Things (Tribute To B.I.G.)

2pacnbiggie said:
Pac was already pissed at snoop cuz snoop went on the radio and said he wanted to work wit big and puff.

They said in one of those xxl tribute issues to biggie that daz and snoop was in the studio wit biggie when he was recording some of the tracks on Life After Death

doesn't that sound like what game and fitty doing? :eek:

here come the CONSPIRACY THEORIES/

i just hope that

JL said:
snoop had more than that on his mind back then with his courtcase plus it wasn't his beef just like game now who won't diss jada or fat joe cos it ain't his beef.
Um...did you actually read my post dunny? Go back and read it and ppppplllleeeeaaassse don't ever compare Game to Snoop again.

JL

cm_millionaire said:
Um...did you actually read my post dunny? Go back and read it and ppppplllleeeeaaassse don't ever compare Game to Snoop again.
i wasn't comparing game with snoop i was just saying that game is doin the same thing that snoop did and not get involved with the beefs that aint got anything to do with him.

JL

cm_millionaire said:
Snoop can suck my dick? why is he always trying to take the moral highground? perhaps if Snoop would of stuck his neck out and told Pac not to go after him on "Hit Em Up" both rappers would be here now. Someone should show him the footage of the 96' MTV Music Awards when Snoop was sitting there like a church mouse agreeing with everything Pac was saying. AND...the amount of subliminals Snoop used to diss Puff and BIG with during the whole beef speaks volumes.

u really think pac would have listened to snoop if he had have said anything and if u think that if snoop did say something they would be alive today ur living in dream land

JL said:
u really think pac would have listened to snoop if he had have said anything and if u think that if snoop did say something they would be alive today ur living in dream land
No. If I thought that I would have posted that.
And for your information 2Pac was one of the most vulnerable rappers in the industry and susceptible to a whole host of opinions he himself didn't personally develop. He always was chameleon and ultimately that's what got him killed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.