Snoop Pics from "Bang Out" & "Ups and Downs"

DocDre said:
check the rep fool, snoop been there and done that
I wish snoop was what u see him as. He was dope, now all I see when I Look at Snoop is a fucking song with Justin Timerlake, where he's shakin his ass singing...Snoop from 92-96 is in my top 5, but his last videos are just garbage man, he pulled a Nelly. But I guess we cant say shit cuz, how many of us would go pop for the $$$? :(

Snoop already would have had enough $$$ jus off Doggystyle and Tha Doggfather, so why turn pop 4 money, I think its more Pharrell's influence, he needs 2 get as far away from him as he can and get at Dre & Daz.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
PACISMAKAVELI said:
I wish snoop was what u see him as. He was dope, now all I see when I Look at Snoop is a fucking song with Justin Timerlake, where he's shakin his ass singing...Snoop from 92-96 is in my top 5, but his last videos are just garbage man, he pulled a Nelly. But I guess we cant say shit cuz, how many of us would go pop for the $$$? :(
Respect!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.