Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre touring next year, plus some album info

TCD

^^^^ Neptunes beats are so hit and miss. They make some really good and some really poor beats that deserve to be dropped from albums but are not just because they will get some air play just because it is a Neptunes beat. (same goes for Dr.Dre and KanYe West)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
TCD said:
^^^^ Neptunes beats are so hit and miss. They make some really good and some really poor beats that deserve to be dropped from albums but are not just because they will get some air play just because it is a Neptunes beat. (same goes for Dr.Dre and KanYe West)

Kanye West and Dre always make hot beats.

Check Games album for an example of both.

Pittsey said:
Kanye West and Dre always make hot beats.

Check Games album for an example of both.
theres a difference between consistency and always makin hot beats....... dre and kanye are consistent at making 'good' beats.... they excel themselves regularly tho. :thumb:

PaulyPac said:
Fuck off :thumb:
daz eat a dick shut the fuck up :D :p jk

but on topic again ..... i was gettin very reminiscent when i heard this until i remembered what happened with the nwa reunion so now im jus like fuck it till it actually happens. :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.