snoop concert 14/2/05 Manchester uk peeps help

fez

any1 going to this event??? i am, an av bin roped in2 driving there dont have a clue how to get there.......but will plan a route b4 i go...but not sure what the appolo is like 4 parkin any1 that been b4 kno if u can park near the arena??? how many spaces?? is it pay 4 parking??? help is appriciated :thumb:

Go to www.theaa.com and use their route planner, it'll give you a step by step guide and a map,

Also if you are worried about somewhere to park you can park in the trafford shopping centre and then use public transport to get to the arena, the trafford centre car park never shuts and is free to park in and it's on the out skirts so you don't have to risk getting lost in the city centre :thumb:

Hot

I wouldnt drive to the apollo. You could park near the MEN arena. Its probably safer.

The trafford Centre isnt a bad idea either. Just get a bus straight from there to town

fez

Hot said:
I wouldnt drive to the apollo. You could park near the MEN arena. Its probably safer.

The trafford Centre isnt a bad idea either. Just get a bus straight from there to town

Y wouldnt u drive??
thanks for the replies

k69atie

SicC's Love
when yoiu get near the area there will be loads of people in hi visvests and they willshow you where to park!!! you will have to pay for parking tho

fez

k69atie said:
when yoiu get near the area there will be loads of people in hi visvests and they willshow you where to park!!! you will have to pay for parking tho
cheers katie any1 know if game has been confirmed as supporting?? from what i understand he had some problems with his passport due to previous convictions???????

k69atie

SicC's Love
i am not sure, the last i heard was a few weeks ago on radio one and they daid he was supporting! not heard anything since!! i hope he is though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.