snoop concert 14/2/05 Manchester uk peeps help

fez

i went got back home at 3 this mornin show was amazing, got parked in apollo arena car park, qued from half 5 was well worth freezing me balls 2 size of peas for.
got right at the very front, amazing atmospheare, what a top nite!!!!
Flip Syde were gud 2 c wernt sure what these guys were gona b like but they tore shit down. Was really feeling there music n am gona luk out 4 them in future
Game held the stage well had mad stage presence n really rocked the crowd. Cup peeps i was with enjoyed his set more than snoops
Snoop was amazing as usual glad he didnt do 2 many new 1s n stuk to classic g funk era tracks. He had it popping in the concert.
Didnt c 2 much trouble apart from some dick attacking a girl that caught snoops cap n rushing her n takin it off her. If ur on here FUK U BITCH
my girl, sister n her friend got 2 go bak stage they kiked it with flip syde got 2 eat vegetables with him LOL, got CD's, drinks n pics, N THEY GOT PIPER THE LEAD SINGER 2 PHONE ME lol, i just told him i enjoyed his set n make sure he gave sum promo CD's. They left as me n my buddy were waitin on them in the car park he was asking them 2 come on the bus with him n c what happended LOL DIRTY ASS RAPPER!!! trying to hit on my sis n girl
anyway TOP nite, one i wont forget in a hurry :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.