*Slow Loading*

Yea its still the same for me to.....Doesnt load at all sometimes!
Ive Decided im not Going to post any mixes until this problem is solved as i dont my thread's jus filled up with double postes :(

Pz

P.s is ANYONE Looking in to this?Did i Create this thread for it to be ignored?

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
*Riaz* said:
Yea its still the same for me to.....Doesnt load at all sometimes!
Ive Decided im not Going to post any mixes until this problem is solved as i dont my thread's jus filled up with double postes :(

Pz

P.s is ANYONE Looking in to this?Did i Create this thread for it to be ignored?
while you're at it please stop pming people links to the new album

Dante said:
while you're at it please stop pming people links to the new album
Man...I Stopped pm-ing people the link the first time you warned me!
I Realised first from you deleted the thread in life :thumb:

Dont worry wont be letting it out nomore:p

Pz

_carmi

me, myself & us
today its working well. i can browse and post without slow loading. dunno if it fixed itself or you guys fixed it, but thanks anyways.

man this is loading slow today.
it's not like the site is experiencing a huge popularity boost, on the contrary - pages should load faster than ever!
server problems i guess :)

Bobby Sands

It is slow but my big problem is that my connection keeps dropping.It has nothing to do with the site not loading.Anyone know what causes this?Ive scanned my computer with Panda,Spybot:S & D,Ewido and the online Panda scanner.Panda showed up nothing,Spybot:S & D showed up nothing,Ewido showed up some tracking cookies which wouldnt cause this.The online scanner,however,showed up a few hacking toolkits which the the other scanners didnt detect.Could these be causing my connection loss.?How do i remove them.?

its not even the slow thing with me..it just doesnt load n when it does like right now....after 5min it'l stop working probably for the next 5 hours?

this is pissing alot of people off trust me!!!!!

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lmao yep yesterday n today
but right now this ist he frist time ive been able to get in here and ive been movin the pages fast so maybe its better just in the last few minutes :confused:

like an hour ago i finally got on thru to the main page
and it said i was the only member on
was me and like 8 guests total

Maverick

*Riaz* said:
its not even the slow thing with me..it just doesnt load n when it does like right now....after 5min it'l stop working probably for the next 5 hours?

this is pissing alot of people off trust me!!!!!
lol really on top of this thread are you?

yeah im expieriencing the same thing though, and its annoying, but im not gonna complain, 20 or so people have already done so... :eek:

Mafia Mafia said:
lol really on top of this thread are you?

yeah im expieriencing the same thing though, and its annoying, but im not gonna complain, 20 or so people have already done so... :eek:
dam right homie......Im lettin it be KNOWN :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.