Since 2003, G Unit Has Had More Hits Than Rocafella

Shot 21

Blueprint came out before 2003 so thats irrelevant to this thread, and what hits were on the black album?....Change clothes and go, 99 problems, ...and dirt off your shoulders...thats about it...
Encore

yea they got more hits ... rocafella was never a dynasty .. they have 2 really good artists and the rest are decent at most ... some suck .... g unit/aftermath is not a fuckin dynasty either tho . rap is soo commercial now and they just run the commercial shit .. yea they got talent but not as much as a real dynasty like death row was ... or def jam .... look at the list of hits by g unit .. and then ask yourself .. how many of those songs actually have substance... theres no dynasty in rap

SonOf2pac

def jam is just like a compilation of rappers from different labels... that doesnt fuckin' count... most rappers on def jam are a part of other labels... ex. kanye, luda, dmx, etc.

i hate g-unit as much as the next but u gotta admit... 50 is one smart muthafucka when it comes to business... he's got the whitest white girls buying his albums and he's still kinda rappin' about sum hard shit that u dont want ur daughter listening to... this is the end of my hate for g-unit... i can't hate a man makin' money...

Solomonz2 said:
wow, you guys must have blood clots in your head, do you think any of this would be possible without dre or em, first of all if 50 had continued with his columbia deal he would be a nobody or a medeocor rapper, but the fact that he's coming out of eminem's camp, fans of eminem are buying his album jus becuz he is teamed wit eminem, not because hes g unit, f##k g unit. 50 got lucky, thats what happen and when 50 leaves dre after this new realease and eventually eminem, he wont sell a damn record. Dre and Eminem created the dynasty. 50 jonied it and now hes leaving AND WOW YAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S ALBUM FLOPPED HAHAHAHAHAAH, THATS THE BEGINING OF THE END OF G UNIT, jus like game predicted
1.) Only person that got Fifty off of Columbia is Fifty. Dre and em did pursue him so he must have been doing something right.

2.) Fifty did gain a huge fan base with em and dre, how is this a bad thing.

3.) Personally i think Yayo's cd is grimey and thats why cuz the 16-23 demograph of females, that buy Eminem's albums( extra fan base ), aren't gonna purchase the Yayo cd. All I know is everywhere I go in Upstate New York people still feelin G-unit.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
2pacnbiggie said:
I mean lets be serious here. As a label, G Unit is puttin out more hits on the charts than rocafella...nobody besides kanye has been puttin out any hits over on rocafella

meanwhile on G Unit u've got hits...

In Da Club
21 Questions
Wanksta
P.I.M.P.
P.I.M.P. remix
Stunt 101
Poppin Them Thangs
I Wanna Get To Know You
Smile
On Fire
Im So Fly
Warrior
Stomp
Hate It Or Love It
How We Do
Curious
Shorty Wanna Ride
So Seductive
Just A Lil Bit
Outta Control Remix
Candy Shop
Disco Inferno....

im sure theres more but u get the idea...where has rocafella been since 03? anybody besides kanye have any hits over there since 2003? bleek?

is it just me or is g unit the REAL dynasty?
In Da Club
21 Questions
Wanksta
P.I.M.P. - Not a hit, the remix was.
P.I.M.P. remix
Stunt 101
Poppin Them Thangs
I Wanna Get To Know You
Smile - Not a Hit
On Fire
Im So Fly - Not a Hit
Warrior - Not a Hit
Karma - Not a Hit
Let Me In
Stomp - Not a Hit
Hate It Or Love It
How We Do
Curious - Not a Hit
Shorty Wanna Ride
So Seductive - Not a Hit
Just A Lil Bit
Outta Control Remix
Candy Shop
Disco Inferno.... - Not a Hit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.