Shyne signed to Blackwallstreet East

vita is not signed, there were talks, but it didn't go through

shyne is supposed to leave prison in 2009, but what you say is not totally true, c-murder recorded his whole album in jail, and he's there for murder, shyne didn't kill nobody so i guess he might have the same oppurtunity

Thug Lifestyle said:
vita is not signed, there were talks, but it didn't go through

shyne is supposed to leave prison in 2009, but what you say is not totally true, c-murder recorded his whole album in jail, and he's there for murder, shyne didn't kill nobody so i guess he might have the same oppurtunity

no, not anymore....since Godfather: Buried Alive came out a judge :

1. froze his funds
2. he can't do interviews with the press
3. his phone access is restricted (cuz he was recordin' vocals for his album over the phone - that diss track to 50 that you can barely make out....)

so yeah, it will be pretty hard, although I don't c how C-Miller managed to shoot a video rappin' in jail and release it.......

cdad-d said:
3. his phone access is restricted (cuz he was recordin' vocals for his album over the phone - that diss track to 50 that you can barely make out....)
Shyne was real stupid for that. He was up for an appeal and thats probably one reason why he didnt get it. He made that song talkin about killing 50 and "reuniting" him with his dead mother. He shouldve just waited until he was out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.