shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibster

_carmi said:
well i'd rather spend that 10 bucks in a weekend where i go out than spend it on a board. my priorities arent the same than you.
I earn enough to be able to do more than one thing i want. For someone who has higher priorities you sure do spend a lot of time posting crap on here. Maybe if you ask Daddy nicely he'll lend you his card.

Or alternatively, cut out one fast food meal and voila (you won't need a tranlation for that will you?) you have 12 months of VIP goodness.

Please don't try and act like $10 is a lot. :thumb:

Jibster

SMack said:
c'mon people. It's not the highest on my list of priorities, but I can afford a measley $10!!!
Dude has 36 posts and he's acknowledged it's a worthwhile contribution yet we got people runnin round with 4000+ who basically never leave the board who WON'T contirbute.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Jibster said:
I earn enough to be able to do more than one thing i want. For someone who has higher priorities you sure do spend a lot of time posting crap on here. Maybe if you ask Daddy nicely he'll lend you his card.

Or alternatively, cut out one fast food meal and voila (you won't need a tranlation for that will you?) you have 12 months of VIP goodness.

Please don't try and act like $10 is a lot. :thumb:
yeah i do spend some time here when i'm home. but when i'm out i do need that money to go out. you have no fuckin idea of who i am, yet you judge me.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I think we've all had our say now.

I'm closing this.

I'd just like to say most people on here don't know what poor is, and that it's slightly disapointing that people who have post counts higher than 5/day don't donate. As they obviously make a large use of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online