shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
The shoutout box is NOT coming back. Rukas is very busy right now to do MODDING and etc. He's around, but he wont becoming to tb in the near future.

and ps: alot of people gonna hate on u for asking the shoutoutbox question. newayz..it is what it is.

Jeremy

© said:
Our Block is more active since the shoubox went.
No. Would not make a difference. People are gonna make the same threads and post in them regardless. The shoutbox is even an advertisment for threads. This theory is dead and stupid.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Well it's either make it for VIP's or not at all.

Making it for VIP's means that more people will want to become VIP's, giving more money to the board, meaning that the server costs can be paid, and that the board lives on.

Without donations this board will die. Seems everyone wants something for free. It costs over $200 a month to run this board. Very few people donate, yet everyone seems to think their opinion counts.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
S O F I S T I K said:
^Preach. Truth.

Carmi, it only takes like 10 bucks. There is basically no excuse for not donating/purchasing VIP.
Except for some basic/more important things, like money for food, clothes, bills, real-life costs. Yeah donating is nice, but it can't always be done - not even a small amount like $10.

S O F I S T I K said:
^Preach. Truth.

Carmi, it only takes like 10 bucks. There is basically no excuse for not donating/purchasing VIP.
i cant get Paypal to work, thats a good excuse

and i think it wud be nice to see the shoutbox back, but people r using the comment boxes in the profiles similar, its a lil slower and different, but its better than nothing

Jibster

Bigg Limn said:
Except for some basic/more important things, like money for food, clothes, bills, real-life costs. Yeah donating is nice, but it can't always be done - not even a small amount like $10.
If you're over 16 and can't afford $10 you need to check what you are actually doing with your life, cos it'd appear not a lot from thje outside. Not directed at you Limn, cos obviously you could afford it. :thumb:

Saint33, feel free to PM me your PayPal problem and i'll help you set it up.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Jibster said:
If you're over 16 and can't afford $10 you need to check what you are actually doing with your life, cos it'd appear not a lot from thje outside. Not directed at you Limn, cos obviously you could afford it. :thumb:

My bad, I wasnt necesarilly saying they couldnt afford it...just that they may be strapped for cash to the point where some website/forum wouldn't be on the top list of spendings.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Jibster said:

well i'd rather spend that 10 bucks in a weekend where i go out than spend it on a board. my priorities arent the same than you.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
_carmi said:
well i'd rather spend that 10 bucks in a weekend where i go out than spend it on a board. my priorities arent the same than you.

A bit selfish isn't it. You are on here very often, yet don't want to help support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online