Should I Buy The Masscare ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onion Juice said:
I like the album, its different from GRODT, but its still good. But I would suggest that you not take opinions on it from this board cause most peeps here hate 50 (I dunno, I guess you can just tell by the threads sometimes), so of course they're gonna say you shouldnt buy it. And their hate usually clouds their judgement. All I can say is download it and listen to it. If you like it, buy it. :cool:
:) :thumb: thats what i,m going 2 do

2Pac-arab said:
I want take the opinions here , when 50 drops GRODT i bought it straightly cause every body does but this masscare i heard alot of shit about it so should i buy it and it,s close to GRODT ? How close ?
I don't know a single person personally who bought GRODT.

I NEVER buy an album without hearing some of the material from it UNLESS the album is from:

2pac (I even bought Nu Mixx...then realized not only did it suck, buying it was spitting on his grave more than not.)
Eminem
Obie Trice
Young Buck
Dr. Dre
Ice Cube
D12

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question, of course you shouldn't buy it. Why buy ANYTHING 50 Cent does?

jason_g_718 said:
I don't know a single person personally who bought GRODT.

I NEVER buy an album without hearing some of the material from it UNLESS the album is from:

2pac (I even bought Nu Mixx...then realized not only did it suck, buying it was spitting on his grave more than not.)
Eminem
Obie Trice
Young Buck
Dr. Dre
Ice Cube
D12

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question, of course you shouldn't buy it. Why buy ANYTHING 50 Cent does?

i also buy the albums u have mentioned except Cube but NuMixx i didn,t buy man :eek:

Its pretty average, but probably one of the best so far this year, which isn't saying much.

If you like 50, buy it, if you aren't sure, listen to it first

get rich or die tryin was alot better, his flow and vocab on this album sucked. It had maybe 3 songs that are worth listening to. About 5 or 6 beats that were worth a damn. It's an aight buy. I bout my copy for $7.99 (usd) and i wouldnt have paid anymore.

2Pax

Onion Juice said:
I like the album, its different from GRODT, but its still good. But I would suggest that you not take opinions on it from this board cause most peeps here hate 50 (I dunno, I guess you can just tell by the threads sometimes), so of course they're gonna say you shouldnt buy it. And their hate usually clouds their judgement. All I can say is download it and listen to it. If you like it, buy it. :cool:
:thumb:

Onion Juice said:

why buy it when u have allready heard it?? I dont see the point!!
When I make my mind for D/L a album I just d/l the shit and lissen to it and if its worth having it on my 60 Gig harddisk then I keep it otherwise it gone....thats what just happend to L2TG :D ...

nowdays I never buy a album....The last one I bought waz Tupac:Resurrection just to support the movie and I liked the Ghost song too much to not buy the Cd...but now when u know that they are fucking pacs music, why the hell should I support them tricks?? naa man....

Bimi

I heard it's supposed to be something big but I didn't listen to it yet. But 3arbi check this out try to listen to it if possible and if you don't like it that much get a Pac album instead like MATW, Thug Life or one of my personal favorite old school album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. You will see that the latter album mentioned is better than most albums these days. But it's your choice, btw which country you're from?

Peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It's worth buying if you like mainstream hip-hop. It's better than GRODT.
Too many 50 haters on here. Half the people who hate it have probably only listened to it once or twice, and some have probably not even listened to it. Just jumped on the bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.