Should I Buy The Masscare ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want take the opinions here , when 50 drops GRODT i bought it straightly cause every body does but this masscare i heard alot of shit about it so should i buy it and it,s close to GRODT ? How close ?

Chronic

Judging by people's reactions, it's not as good as GRODT.
(Basing on skipping through the album quickly) it's not worth buying.

Mmmmmmmm Ok but i read in streethop.com thats " this album will be higher than GRODT " 50 Cent.

so what did 50 do ? does he haqve alot of beefs that he cant do something more than GRODT ?

stefanwzyga

I just got it today an it sounds good to me, ive also herd a lot of people talk a lot of bad shit about it, fuck what anyone else says about it buy it or download it an make up your own mind about it.

man hold up every1 saying that i should pac,s albums i,m & my brother the biggest 2Pac fan here in middle east & i have this albums 4 2pac :
AEOM - Greatest Hits - R U still Down - Makaveli the 7 dayz theroy - UTEOT - Better Dayz - NuMiXX - and man Loyal 2 the game i was going to open a new thread about this garbage but i,ll talk about it here :
does em call this an album for the greatest legend 2Pac ????
man if Uppercut was not on that album i was going to smash it with my feet !!!
what did em do with pac material ? any DJ could do it better if u give him a pacs material ok i love em so much but that not a reason to exploitation us (( em fans )) to buy this album so what did u think ?

& i,m going to buy the album because i have 56kb connection so if it was half GRODT i would hear it thanx

2Pac-arab said:
man hold up every1 saying that i should pac,s albums i,m & my brother the biggest 2Pac fan here in middle east & i have this albums 4 2pac :
AEOM - Greatest Hits - R U still Down - Makaveli the 7 dayz theroy - UTEOT - Better Dayz - NuMiXX - and man Loyal 2 the game i was going to open a new thread about this garbage but i,ll talk about it here :
does em call this an album for the greatest legend 2Pac ????
man if Uppercut was not on that album i was going to smash it with my feet !!!
what did em do with pac material ? any DJ could do it better if u give him a pacs material ok i love em so much but that not a reason to exploitation us (( em fans )) to buy this album so what did u think ?

& i,m going to buy the album because i have 56kb connection so if it was half GRODT i would hear it thanx

i have 56k too. just start d/l in tha morning and you'll be done at night time. i wouldn't waste your money, buy something better with it

2Pac-arab said:
I want take the opinions here , when 50 drops GRODT i bought it straightly cause every body does but this masscare i heard alot of shit about it so should i buy it and it,s close to GRODT ? How close ?
50 wants u to buy it and put more money in his piggy bank clickety clank

2Pac-arab said:
I like the album, its different from GRODT, but its still good. But I would suggest that you not take opinions on it from this board cause most peeps here hate 50 (I dunno, I guess you can just tell by the threads sometimes), so of course they're gonna say you shouldnt buy it. And their hate usually clouds their judgement. All I can say is download it and listen to it. If you like it, buy it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.