Scott Storch & Crooked I

thank god! finally! my man crook has an album coming!

that shit is gonna be fire. i'm confident scott storch will give some fire behind the boards for crook. the track scott did for ras kass was tight as hell, the track he did for pac was tight. so i think he'll bring some heat for crooked. i can't wait!

sounds siiiiiiiiiiiick, lets hope he has some good guest appearances to top it off.

oh yeah crook dont put jelly roll on hes garbage lol.

PaulyPac said:
no dr dre is supposed to be doing a few cuts, jim gettum, jelly roll, and a number of westcoast producers, too but.. the track list will be here soon

rumour is kanye, lil john have given beats too, theres supposed to be a alot of sick producers on there
it will sound like the games album, I mean it will not be a West coast album at all.

Lil Jm said:
it will sound like the games album, I mean it will not be a West coast album at all.
jim gettum jelly roll scott storch all got west coast style beats........the big producers r prolly gonna be to help him sell and for the co-signin by big names.

aux team who is a friend of crooked i posted this

Producers officially penciled in are Scott Storch, Q-Tip, Rick Rock and another hot producer (an album surprise) who is currently producing top 10 hits for Grammy Award winning artists.

They are also waiting for beats from the following, DJ Muggs, DJ Quik, Battlecat, Eminem and Dr Dre. All of which have come forward and said they will bless Crooked with a heatrock.

there will be others too

Finally the news I've been hoping for. I knew Crook had the lyrics to drop a classic, now he has the production. Scott Storch is the best producer in the game right now, Rick Rock and Q-Tip are nice too but I hope the surprise producer is Kanye West. Kanye, Storch and Quik would make a classic with Crooked I, I'd just have that as the production

Fuck Eminem, man his production is wack. He makes about 1 decent cut out of 10. I doubt Dre will do a track though, however, it would be nice to have at least 1 Dre style beat on the album.

treacherous universal dynasty records

july 12th

oh yeah rapheal sadiq has done a beat for crooked too aux said, which is supposed to be better than the one h gave nas for streets disciple

Valiant Emcee said:
Finally the news I've been hoping for. I knew Crook had the lyrics to drop a classic, now he has the production. Scott Storch is the best producer in the game right now, Rick Rock and Q-Tip are nice too but I hope the surprise producer is Kanye West. Kanye, Storch and Quik would make a classic with Crooked I, I'd just have that as the production

Fuck Eminem, man his production is wack. He makes about 1 decent cut out of 10. I doubt Dre will do a track though, however, it would be nice to have at least 1 Dre style beat on the album.
dre has been talking to crooked a bit recently
crooked i was at the video shoot for hate it or love it too, and bishop lamont wants crooked i on his album

did you know dre wanted to sign crooked i before he went to tha row ?

they must already have a shitload of beats to work with, they gonna pick from those the best ones for the remaining tracks of the album

anyways check for the interview today at worldwideconnected.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.