Scott Storch & Crooked I

The following is the official press release courtesy of AR PR Marketing:

THE WEST COAST IS CROOKED: CROOKED I, B.O.S.S. ALBUM DROPS JULY 12TH

Los Angeles, CA – B.O.S.S. Music (Beginning of Something Serious) is what this industry has been waiting for. JULY 12th marks the beginning of something very serious. In preparation, Crooked I will be in Miami, April 7-10th at the infamous Miami Criteria Hit Factory with producer Scott Storch collaborating and creating 2005’s hottest lyrics and beats! Storch who's created mega hits like, Beyonce's Naughty Girl, Fat Joe's, Lean Back, and Mario's, Let Me Love You, is a positive sign that B.O.S.S. Music will be a chart topper. This long awaited record has been stunted from legal issues sustained by Suge Knight and Death Row Records. Crooked I was recently signed by Treacherous/Universal Records in July of 2004 with a $2 million dollar contract, Crooked I is Treacherous Records top priority and they've now initiated the line up of projects for Crooked I, West Coast’s BEST KEPT SECRET.

http://www.westcoast2k.net/

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i dont know if him and scott torch is a good mix but im dying to hear what it would sound like.

no dr dre is supposed to be doing a few cuts, jim gettum, jelly roll, and a number of westcoast producers, too but.. the track list will be here soon

rumour is kanye, lil john have given beats too, theres supposed to be a alot of sick producers on there

Wit Storch Beats, and his great skills, thass gonna be a banging cd and a damn big seller too mann. I won't be suprised if he does game numbers, he just needs a mainstream buzz going like in the clubs and he set cuz his underground buzz is already hugeee. I juss hope the dude dun sell out, N go on to make CandyShop type songs.

Kanye I'm not feelin' too much... I'm definitely not feelin' Lil' John's beats... Dre can produce some ill beats, so hopefully he'll come hard on Crooked I's album. I never heard of this Storch dude, but I'm not feelin' the tracks he produced metioned in the article. Heh, hopefully all the producers on Crooked I's album will do a good job. I'm almost positive Crooked I will deliver hot lyrics. I'm anticipating this album and hopefully I won't be disapointed.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PaulyPac said:
no dr dre is supposed to be doing a few cuts, jim gettum, jelly roll, and a number of westcoast producers, too but.. the track list will be here soon

rumour is kanye, lil john have given beats too, theres supposed to be a alot of sick producers on there

That is gonna be one hot album.

Damn that album sounds to be more and more promising by the day. Let's now hope the West comes back in strong force this time around. Finally Crooked I will get what he deserved and what he lost for so many years.

Peace

Damn that album sounds to be more and more promising by the day. Let's now hope the West comes back in strong force this time around. Finally Crooked I will get what he deserved and what he lost for so many years.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.