Sam Sneed questions

Sam sneed I think had a album or video that came out back in the 90's that featured NY rappers. this was about the time 'pac had a beef with a few of them so pac,suge and a bunch of body gaurds beat him up. After that he was dropped from death row- this is all according to the book 'have gun will travel' which talked about death rows inside issues

hmm...ic ic, what album did he release? Cause i knew about the NY rappers in his video thing. And Pac beat him up and said: for every NY rapper i see in your video, im gonna beat u up" or something along those lines. But im interested in the album( s ) he released.

He never released an album on Death Row. I don't think he released an album at all, but someone correct me if i'M WRONG. I'm pretty sure he had some sort of tumor and/or cancer during the late 90's/early 2000's. But now he's completely healed, and back to making beats again.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.