Saigon Stabbed

Depends how big the blade was.. he stupid for thinkin' bout his ride over his life.. could've bled to death easy.. an he stupid for walking round with a chain like that..

Yeah.. he got stabbed in the fuckin temple and he was conscious enough to trash talk the dudes who tried to jack him and on top of that, had the mental capacity to wait for a taxi so he didn't get his own car all bloodied up. This is fucking bullshit, he probably got scraped at the side of his head or somethin. Too bad he didn't die though.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't this the same guy that promotes peace among the Black folk?

"Niggas got to die to mine." Well, isn't that nice.

ARon

^Whats this have to do with promoting peace.
Dude got jacked and he defended himself, nothing he can do about that but do what he did. Survive.

Check sohh.com.... he didn't get stabbed. He got a bottle smashed on his face.

SOHH.com has confirmed with the rapper's reps that Saigon was leaving The Diner, a popular 24 hour eatery on 9th Ave and 14th St in Manhattan, when he was approached by a man who attempted to snatch his chain. A friend who was with Saigon fought off the mugger while he recovered his platinum and diamond necklace. A second man then struck Saigon over the head with a bottle and sliced his face.

The attack resulted in an artery being cut. Despite his injuries, Saigon and his friend delivered a substantial beating to their attempted muggers, who fled the scene leaving behind their cell phones.

Saigon - who recently served a six-year stint in prison for attempted murder - was taken to a nearby hospital, where he received star treatment for his injuries.

"The doctor and Saigon posed for pictures with the muggers' cellphone cameras," Saigon's rep said to SOHH.com.

Doctors at the hospital recognized the rapper, who has garnered a lot of atention for his appearances on the HBO hit television series "Entourage" as well as mixtapes like Yardfather 1 & 2 and Warning Shots. The incident is currently under investigation by police.

Saigon's LP The Greatest Story Never Told is set to be released on Atlantic/Fort Knocks Records and will be executive produced by Just Blaze. As of press time no release date has been scheduled.

HellRazor05 said:
Why would the people at HipHopGame.com say that Saigon told them that then? Either Saigon's makin shit up or someone didn't get the story right.
Whatever it was, this sounds more realistic. Kinda hard to believe someone can survive a stab to the temple.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Aristotle said:
^Whats this have to do with promoting peace.
Dude got jacked and he defended himself, nothing he can do about that but do what he did. Survive.
Those who promote peace don't make statements such as, "Niggas got to die to mine." But, whatever. He did what he had to do.

ARon

Nah, why would he do that knowing that aint the story. The quotes are messed anyway, seems like they made it up or it was some rumor shit.

ARon

How does he have no businees in Yonkers, or anyone for that matter. I got a cousin out there, he was sayin exactly what im thinking right now. People hate more than anyone if you aint from this place or that place, or you talk about this guy or that guy, ridiciulous.
Just seems dumb of him to make something up, it looks more likely to me that they just made that shit up or it was some rumor bullshit, something stupid.
I dont know, at least he didnt get stabbed in the temple, fuck.

i dont know why the hate on sai giddy ..hes better than 99% of the rappers out mainstream anyway ... hes kickin real shit ... hes tryna teach niggaz ...i dont get the hate ... but o well ... hope he gets better ...big up to that brother

ARon

Understandable. But that really is suspect, someone goin to someone elses hood to ask about them, doubt it happened but whatever. Or he was there but it played out a different way. Peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.