Rumour Until Confirmed : 50's A Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
50 Cent will apologize to Dr. Dre when Dre makes his guest apperance on G-unit Radio/Shade 45 this saturday.

"I went over the line, I will admit that." States 50, on Beckfords 101.1 Radio Show.
"I have been trying to get ahold of Dre, but those attempts have been unsuccessful."

50 also addressed the rumours that he was being dropped from Aftermath Records.
"I'm not being dropped, it was just a big misunderstanding and mislead statements from myself." 50 Stated Thorougly. "You know what stress does to you, and I am under a whole lot of pressure to move units from my movie's soundtrack and the rest of the g-unit releases.".

50 States Dre will be working more closely with G-unit, Making guest apperances and doing production on Mobb Deep's "Blood Money", Young Buck's "Buck All Ya'll", Lloyd Banks "The Big Withdraw", Olivia's "Behind Closed Doors, and will also be working with Mase, Lil Scrappy, MOP and the newest G-unit Signees.

"Me and Dre are doing real big things and It hurts me that Game is making it hard to have a relationship with Dre, but I won't let that stand in my way".

This info should be regarded as a rumor untill a link/source (besides the radio station) is established.

50 being a bitch isn't a rumor, it's a fact
I love hearing anyone is a bitch from dudes sitting on thier computer :)

Besides that, men make up for thier mistakes, your only a bitch if your wrong and you don't make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.