Rude Jude comments on Outlaws

i would agree but on 'they don't give a fuck about us' i think all the outlaws come atleast better than average and some are pretty good, so his/her comments weren't really justified

rude jude got exposed on jenny jones dancing at gaybars for a living and was even said to be bi-sexual.hmmmm....sounds like a fag doing gossip to me.

LAZARU$ said:
rude jude got exposed on jenny jones dancing at gaybars for a living and was even said to be bi-sexual.hmmmm....sounds like a fag doing gossip to me.
Not that Im defending Rude Jude, but I dont recall hearing anything like that. All I know is he's punked by a bunch of steroid-pumping women on that show.

Crunkadelic said:
Not that Im defending Rude Jude, but I dont recall hearing anything like that. All I know is he's punked by a bunch of steroid-pumping women on that show.
it was deep back when jeeny jones was doing shit before make-over shows and shit.it was funny as hell cus they had pics of him in a gay advertisement in his local paper.some chick str8 eposed him.call up to his radio show and ask him about it.i'll bet you he is str8 shook and hang upon you :p

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Napolean is still coming strong.

Fatal has potential to do well still. But doesn't seem to get the hook-up, like Ja Rule should have given him.

Shot 21

I still like em. Outlaw 4 Life is a shit-hot album. Rude Jude probably doesnt like em cuz there street rappers with raw gritty sound. No mainstream like G Unit or D12.

Joka

killahill187um said:
only good outlaw is fatal

Are you kidding me?

Kadafi is a great rapper, he has a political laidback style like Pac, and he has some good lyrics, his shit flows too. If he would have lived past the age of 19 he would have been the shit.

Fatal is a great rapper, he should be getting more exposure, but his voice gets annoying at times.

Napolean was alright before 96' he was just shit after that.

Young Noble can be hot at times but he blows at other times.

Everyone else sucks. [/End thread]

Hussein Fatal and Kadafi are better than a lot of rappers out there.
But Fatal is over, in 10 years he ain't done shit except 2 flops.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.