Rude Jude comments on Outlaws

#4 on the Shady 5 @ 5
2pac feat. Outlaws . They don't give a fuck about us....

Rude Jude: "these guys must have been real close to pac, 'cuz I dunno how a group as shitty as them ever got on songs with him"

after the song was played some outlaw dickryder called up like he was cousin's with them or some shit.......instert a lot of profanities here......

Rude Jude: "sorry I don't keep up on my shitty rap group facts...."

shit was funny as hell.....

pdxmuthaphucka said:
#4 on the Shady 5 @ 5
2pac feat. Outlaws . They don't give a fuck about us....

Rude Jude: "these guys must have been real close to pac, 'cuz I dunno how a group as shitty as them ever got on songs with him"

after the song was played some outlaw dickryder called up like he was cousin's with them or some shit.......instert a lot of profanities here......

Rude Jude: "sorry I don't keep up on my shitty rap group facts...."

shit was funny as hell.....

You need to be more clear? Like what are you talking about? You didn't state if it was a TV show or radioshow. Like who the hell is Rude Jude?

lawz come with some good shit and garbage, just like any other group, wonder if they talk shit about d12 cause they sure as hell are garbage

kdogg said:
lawz come with some good shit and garbage, just like any other group, wonder if they talk shit about d12 cause they sure as hell are garbage
The only difference is that most of their stuff is garbage, with a small amount of good shit. Their better stuff was recorded with Pac, most of which was lame anyway. Let's be honest now, they weren't that good to begin with (except Kadafi and Fatal of course), and they're still not good. E.D.I. and Napolean have their moments, but they're not consistent enough for me to think of them as good. Young Noble and Kastro are just fuckin terrible.

The outlaws weren't bad. It was there rapping style that sort of made them seem bad. Noble is nice, but sometimes it sounds like he is mumbling or has too much tongue in his rap. Napolean sounded like a damn retarded. It sounds like Napolean was rapping through his nose. Although he is nice when it comes to tongue twister rapping and any type of fast rapping. Kastro's flows were too lazy and alot of times I didn't know or care to know what he was saying.

The only solid outlaws in my opinion were Edi Amen, Fatal, Khadafi, and sometimes Noble. It was Kastro & Napolean who were not that great. If Pac was big on lyrics, I'm sure he would've groomed them a liitle more. The outlaws could've been like the LOX if Pac wasn't rushing them and would've allowed them to go back and do more takes on previous lyrics.

Fatal = Dope
Kadafi = Dope
Napolean = Dope
Kastro = Dope until he put on his "new voice"
E.D.I. = Dope lyrics sometimes, though he flows lazily
Noble = Dope on 7 day theory, rarely dope otherwise

why that bitch ass motherfucker would rather have gunit and d12 on pac trax fuck that it should only be the lawz with pac there his riding crew. And Killa Kadafi would fuck any of these mainstream motherfuckers up if he was still here. Hussein fatal is a real street nigga ask 50 cent adn daz dillinger about that.

Yea the laws are ok Fatal and syke are good. But i deff think there shitty rhyms are better fit to be wit pac than what we heard on lttg. Its deff noted that a majority of the people hear dont like the lawz. For all those out there that dont like them did you or do u like the "thug life" crew?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.