Rolling Stone

AmerikazMost

First, I'd like to say I love how they messed up the names. E.D.I. Mean? lol

Second, there's an obvious bias in the story. I was waiting for them to accuse Suge of 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina too.

Third, they say that Bige "Sykes" helped Suge kill Biggie. Would Syke, who had more love for Pac than any of the other Outlawz combined (minus maybe Kadafi), really fuck with Suge if he killed Pac?

Just some things to think about..

AmerikazMost said:
First, I'd like to say I love how they messed up the names. E.D.I. Mean? lol

Second, there's an obvious bias in the story. I was waiting for them to accuse Suge of 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina too.

Third, they say that Bige "Sykes" helped Suge kill Biggie. Would Syke, who had more love for Pac than any of the other Outlawz combined (minus maybe Kadafi), really fuck with Suge if he killed Pac?

Just some things to think about..

n00bies theze dayz....:sigh:

Big syke didnt know simon killled 2pac

So does this basically mean that the LAPD department were responsible for the murder of B.I.G.? I don't really understand what they are trying to do.... Hold The police department responsible for his death, or responsible for not finding the murderer?

interesting read but i still will never believe suge had anything to do with pacs death. there are a lot of errors in the article too like kadafi being murdered cause he witnessed pacs shooting. props for the article though. peace

AmerikazMost

50cent2121 said:
n00bies theze dayz....:sigh:

Big syke didnt know simon killled 2pac
lmao @ calling me a n00bie

Assumptions in your statement:

1. Suge Knight killed Pac - not a fact

2. Assuming Knight did kill him, you don't know if Syke knew or not. Did he tell you personally?

How does Snoop "know" Suge killed Pac, but not Syke, who had infinite more connections that Snoop?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
u would have to be at least three fukin quarters retarded to believ that suge was behind pac's killin. And lol @ the snoop evidence...Suge put the Tape of snoop tellin poole that, on one of his albums.

rest of it seems like all the shit ive already seenbout that trial when it was goin on... i'l read it wenever i get home though unless i happen to buy a copy b4 :thumb:

props

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.