roaches's Thread

roaches

On the MCing tip, it's Lil' Wayne, for sure. When clubs play your MIXTAPE joints like they're the latest 50 Cent singles, you know you're on. I really hope he gets Eminem on his album like he wants, because I can see the two of them bringing out only the best in each other. Aside from Weezie, though, I think Percee P and Bun B are def. gonna make strong statements this year.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Thats no lie i was up in the after hour club last week and they where playing all him mixtape shit Plus they played like 9 songs str8 thru from the carter.I havent heard to much from percee p.But bun b 4 a lil minute his shit seemed like it wasnt up to par It was stil dope non the less but i was wrong.Bun b is my all time favorite emcee out the south aside from lil wayne, z-ro,Mr.mike and scarface.When bun b drop his album i will be the 1st in line to buy it.

roaches

Most people haven't heard of Percee P. He's been hustling his shit himself for a long time. He's worked with Kane, Lord Finesse, AG, Kool Keith, Planet Asia, the Molemen, Large Professor, etc... basically, he's been on his grind for a long time. He was a major influence on Pharoahe Monch, of all people. He sells his own mixtapes and albums outside of Fat Beats in New York himself, and was in the Source's Unsigned Hype way back in the '90s. He's finally about to drop an album, though, completely produced by Madlib.

Don't know if he'll heat up the barbershops and the clubs like Weezie F Baby does, but you'll definitely find it coming out of my headphones from the back of bus, lol.

do you like lil'wayne... i dont have much to judge him on but his sample on DC's "Soldier" and that single he did with mannie fresh way back and from what i've heard i think he is tres wack

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.