RIP Nate Dogg

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I remember when Warren G said that Nate Dogg had lost all mobility and could only answer yes and no questions by blinking. Apparently none of Nate's apparent friends helped out with the medical bills. Damn shame.

R.I.P to a legend.

MaroC

capt'n fruity
Too bad he's gone. Grew up on his hooks. Nate had a voice you could hear over and over again. Unlike Akon...

My favourites hooks gotta be Till i collapse, Oh no, Aint no fun & How long will they mourn me

Regulate is one of the biggest hip-hop/rap songs ever!!!!!!!!!!

I got a nate dogg song on my cumputer i downloaded back in the napster or kazaa days called Yesterday. It's poor quality and censored but the song rocks. Can anybody tell me where i can find this song uncensored and high quality?

masta247

Staff member
Where did you here this? Surely that cant be true.
Unfortunately usually things like this are true for rappers. Similar story with "Too Poetic" of Gravediggaz who was really respected in the hip-hop community. Fans tried to support him, amongst rappers I think only The Last Emperor and surprisingly Warren G helped.

Casey

Staff member
Unfortunately usually things like this are true for rappers. Similar story with "Too Poetic" of Gravediggaz who was really respected in the hip-hop community. Fans tried to support him, amongst rappers I think only The Last Emperor and surprisingly Warren G helped.
Yup. Even J Dilla had problems paying his medical bills too. And there wasn't a lot of money to cover his funeral costs either, I remember seeing a donation jar at Fat Beats in LA not long after he passed for his family.

FroDawgg

the day he passed (before i knew), i was in best buy actually looking at one of his CDs and complemplating getting it (i don't have any of his solo stuff) but didn't. if i would have known, i would have copped it then.

_carmi

me, myself & us
I remember when Warren G said that Nate Dogg had lost all mobility and could only answer yes and no questions by blinking. Apparently none of Nate's apparent friends helped out with the medical bills. Damn shame.

R.I.P to a legend.
what? thats ridiculous. tell me its none of these rappers who say how they love him and miss him. bunch of hypocrites.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member

This is the video where Warren G is asking for donations for medical bills. Though we don't know who actually helped and who didn't but this was a discussion on other forums I visit, moreso since he's died.

Shadows

The Game pays tribute to The Game. lol. That's all that fool does.

Keyshia Cole said she recorded a song called "Summertime" With Nate Dogg, but was never realeased.

I'm sure they will do something to his vocals or release the song.

masta247

Staff member
Warren G is actually a good guy if it comes to things like this. Really. That's pretty rare what he usually does to support other rappers.

TheCat

RIP Nate.
such a tragic lost to the music culture. I remember Warrens video to the fans asking for help too and got mad cause i thought how on earth can snoop and dre sit back and have Nate detoriate like that without aid.
Anyway nobody knows what happens behind the scene, The Games Tribute is horrible. man am really negative today.
am going to bump this to cheer my ass up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.