Rest In Peace Big Proof (of D12).

TCD

I've read on another forum that Proof of D-12 was shot and killed in an after hours club on 8 Mile road, apparently the story is confirmed in Detriot Radio.

I am not in Detroit so I cannot comment, just a rumour that I've read.

**Rumour** Proof Shot & Killed **Rumour**

That's crazy if it's true. I hope it's not, that'd be the 2nd D12 member to be shot and killed.

TCD

As I said it's only a rumour I've been reading. I just thought I'd put it up on Streethop.com.
I hope it ain't true personally.

There is far too many of these fucking threads. I hate seeing the words "shot" and "killed" in a hip-hop forum...but who knows, we'll probably develop a tolerance to it soon enough.

Damn, that's sad. I always respected proof as a personality, and as a rapper. Has anyone from Aftermath said somethin about this shit?

Its not a rumor, its true. I heard its all over Detroit news and I just heard about it on the radio here in Dallas. Unfortunately Em's "Like Toy Soldiers" video came true. Sad...

R.I.P. Proof.

Athough I don't like D12 music it's obivious that Proof was the most skilled among them. His delivery was strong and he was probably the most influental rapper out there in Detroit (beside Royce Da 5' 9''). I heard dozen of quality songs that Proof made. He could achive much more. It's a shame that things like this happen all the time. R.I.P. Proof! You will be missed!

i wasn't a big fan of d12, but proof had such an amazing ability on the microphone and its sad to see him go. RIP proof. you will be remembered for your achievements, i'm just in shock

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.