Req: Dmx-fuck Tupac (diss Track)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was fake why did kurupt made diss back to dmx?
lol .. it aint fake mby? or is there some link where dmx denies dissing pac

You unable to read or something? Somebody already explained the Kurupt/DMX situation and it didn't have sh!t to do with Pac. BTW, why did Kurupt & Ja Rule have beef?

zhade said:
if it was fake why did kurupt made diss back to dmx?
lol .. it aint fake mby? or is there some link where dmx denies dissing pac

listen to callin out names...even if 2 people didn't already state the track had nothing to do with dmx/pac...you should have figured out by the lyrics it was about a girl.

Casey

Staff member
DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Doubtful. Pac was in Baltimore then moved to Oakland, DMX was from Yonkers.
Read DMX's biography E.A.R.L - X lived in Baltimore for a few years around the same time 'pac was there. I wouldnt be surprised if they had bumped into each other at some point.

Militant said:
Read DMX's biography E.A.R.L - X lived in Baltimore for a few years around the same time 'pac was there. I wouldnt be surprised if they had bumped into each other at some point.
If DMX really did live in Baltimore around the same time, then sure, they might've bumped heads, but they still didn't go to the same high school. But thanks for pointing that out.

Casey

Staff member
/\ LOL of course they didnt go to the same high school, whoever said that was making shit up. can you picture DMX attending Baltimore School for the Arts?

XIAN

buckem85 said:
:thumb: hellrazor Close thread everybody can get off my dick and dmx's dick 8==========D~~~ :eek: u bitches

buckem,
Why are you so angry over nothing at all? No one is out to get you. Please think about things before posting, we can learn from each other.

Peace.

^cause i posted this thread and dmx dick suckers already said right away that it was fake when they never even knew or heard the diss.....plus there is someone out to get me....YO MAMA!!!! sike

X did dis Pac but a couple of years ago DMX did his top 25 videos on BET & he had like 3 or 4 Pac videos of 2Pac's and said rest in peace to Pac & that Pac was very influencial in his music

If DMX & Ja grew up near eachother, it's very possible Pac ran into one of them. Ja Rule lived right next to Stretch, dude that turned on Pac when he went to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.