Req: Dmx-fuck Tupac (diss Track)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh look ive been around for a while on the internet and i remember a snippet of dmx saying one of them verses from a song that he released but he said something like "and that nigga tupac can suck my dick, cause all the niggaz in the west.....something something something" i have this song on cd it will take me a little bit to find it or the cd might be soo old that it could be scratched up and shit if someone has it wich i know something gotta have it POST IT PLEAZE!!!

ITS NOT FAKE I SWEAR TO GOD ima fuckin find that shit and post it then fuckin take a fuckin shit on ur head DOC DRE i dont paste fake shit u fuckin cock suckin faggot

swear on my MAMAs GRAVE its not fake, matter fact a OG member can close this cause I am gonna post it for all u fuckin bitch ass faggots that are suckin dmx's dick all night long i will post as soon as i get home tomorrow u fuckin CUM GUZZLERS

damn cool down man.... u may not think it's fake but x never dissed pac...
he didn't say u lyin' or smth.. it's just some ppl said that, that shit is fake..

peace

thank you zhade and when i post it u all can get off dmx's dick or stay on it cause I heard it and yall didnt and it is not fake and that is why Kurupt made th at diss back to dmx "callin out names" was a fuckin reponse to it....so b4 u talk think u fuckin dumbass's

wtf your talking about X went to the same high school as pac (I think I read it somewhere) I think he meet pac and didn't like him, he even says it himself "I dun listen to 2pac" something like that and in the end they never liked each other or maybe X never liked him but still atleast he hates pac cuz he knows him

its not fake, and he didn't diss him when he was dead, as i remeber it was when he was alive, cause when pac died, he changed pac's name to k-solo. this diss song being get at me dogg, the real studio version with the pac diss isn't going around (i don't think) but he did do a little clip of it on a radio station, this song can be found easily if you look, i know for sure its on a few x bootlegs, such as 24th letter. if anyone got the full studio of it go ahead and post it :D and people who are gonna jump on pac's dick bout the whole thing, think it this way, if pac was dissing your hometown, and you were a rapper, would you take it easily and not diss back?

-=ArtofWar=- said:
wtf your talking about X went to the same high school as pac (I think I read it somewhere) I think he meet pac and didn't like him, he even says it himself "I dun listen to 2pac" something like that and in the end they never liked each other or maybe X never liked him but still atleast he hates pac cuz he knows him

don't think they went to the same school, but x was supposedly shopping his demo round 2 labels, like death row and bad boy, and he was turned down by death row, i think someone said pac didn't want him on the label or something. X also said in the source he don't like nor listen to pac's music

ATCQ

buckem85 said:
ITS NOT FAKE I SWEAR TO GOD ima fuckin find that shit and post it then fuckin take a fuckin shit on ur head DOC DRE i dont paste fake shit u fuckin cock suckin faggot

swear on my MAMAs GRAVE its not fake, matter fact a OG member can close this cause I am gonna post it for all u fuckin bitch ass faggots that are suckin dmx's dick all night long i will post as soon as i get home tomorrow u fuckin CUM GUZZLERS
Grow up.

Regardless of whether or not it was fake, it supposedly said something like "...and that nigga 2Pac can suck my dick..." or something along those lines. I used to have the track when I was younger, I don't know where it is.

buckem85 said:
thank you zhade and when i post it u all can get off dmx's dick or stay on it cause I heard it and yall didnt and it is not fake and that is why Kurupt made th at diss back to dmx "callin out names" was a fuckin reponse to it....so b4 u talk think u fuckin dumbass's
"Callin Out Names" was NOT a response to the DMX freestyle. At the time, Kurupt was dating Foxy Brown, and for her album Chyna Doll she recorded a song with DMX ("A Dog and a Fox") and there was a rumor that DMX and Foxy had fucked, which is why Kurupt said, "Trying to snatch my bitch/ You can have the bitch/ Two bitches getting rich.../ I just bought me a Cadillac last week/ With a new bitch since my old bitch tweaked..."

-=ArtofWar=- said:
Doubtful. Pac was in Baltimore then moved to Oakland, DMX was from Yonkers.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
DeeezNuuuts83 said:
"Callin Out Names" was NOT a response to the DMX freestyle. At the time, Kurupt was dating Foxy Brown, and for her album Chyna Doll she recorded a song with DMX ("A Dog and a Fox") and there was a rumor that DMX and Foxy had fucked, which is why Kurupt said, "Trying to snatch my bitch/ You can have the bitch/ Two bitches getting rich.../ I just bought me a Cadillac last week/ With a new bitch since my old bitch tweaked..."
foxy was gettin around with dudes. fatal even ended up fuckin her supposedly & then had a lil spat with kurupt cuz it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.