Reputation system.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Rukas said:
The only thing that will lower REP is getting on probation will take away a 100 rep points.
uhm i know this is a long shot but uhmmmm can i be taken off probation then,so i can have a clean slate?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:(<<=====see the puppy eyes?

Emma said:
nice, they use these on other forums I go to :thumb:

On other forums you’re allowed to give neg. rep also. On other sites you don't know you plus or neg you unless you sign your comment so I don’t see how that would lead to beefing like Rukas said. :confused: On a side note, why is it the end of all if there is beefing. Beefing goes on at the IC all the time and that community does just fine. They have a forum dedicated to beefing and clowing other members (which wouldn't be that bad of an idea here).Sounds like you have too many bored mobs on power trips if you ask me.

2Pax

Pathetic it is but no doubt it won't be long before someone tries it, i'd be surprised if no-one has yet tried it.

Diaz

2Pax said:
Pathetic it is but no doubt it won't be long before someone tries it, i'd be surprised if no-one has yet tried it.
Kind of reminds me of Strictly 4's (Maverick's) freepostin project. :D

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Hover your mouse over your rep icons under your name.

Can someone please give me some rep and let me know when they have done it, I want to see if it alows members to rate admins.

Cooper

Rukas said:
^^ Hover your mouse over your rep icons under your name.

Can someone please give me some rep and let me know when they have done it, I want to see if it alows members to rate admins.
i repped u

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online