Reputation system.

hahahaha...i see how it is...god damn...sorry about the profanity, i just got back from a long nite of drinkin at south beach...rukas u da man, props homie for tryin to better shit with the forum...u a creative cat mayne

Mase

cardella said:
hahahaha...i see how it is...god damn...sorry about the profanity, i just got back from a long nite of drinkin at south beach...rukas u da man, props homie for tryin to better shit with the forum...u a creative cat mayne
Someone wants some props.. Negative props for you, when we are available to do so, if we end up being able to do so.
This system could end up working Rukas, is this going to be just for today or what?
PS: I demand some props.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
You do, if you like a post, click REP at the top right of it. It will up their reputation.

No negative reps, that will just lead to beef.

Sebastian

so one click on "rep" and the other person gets one rep-point?
how many different levels of reputation exist and what are the different steps (10 points= second level, 30 points= third level..or whatever) ?

oh and why did u "banned" yourself?.lol

beReal said:
so one click on "rep" and the other person gets one rep-point?
how many different levels of reputation exist and what are the different steps (10 points= second level, 30 points= third level..or whatever) ?

oh and why did u "banned" yourself?.lol

because he can! lol

Rukas said:
The only thing that will lower REP is getting on probation will take away a 100 rep points.
so if i get a 100 rep points can i finally get my ass off probation? :( i dont like being on probation...its like walking on thin ice 24/7 :thumb:

Mase said:
Someone wants some props.. Negative props for you, when we are available to do so, if we end up being able to do so.
This system could end up working Rukas, is this going to be just for today or what?

PS: I demand some props.
may god have mercy on your soul

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.