Reporting abuse in the streethop forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmerikazMost said:
1. It's a matter of practice, not a matter of written rule. You'll realize that if you stick around. Loosen up a bit man.

2. It is my business. I'm not a fan of trivial things being reported to the admins. I was vicitim of it once (word to beReal). But with all the time I've dedicated to the forum, I care about how things are handled.
1. It's not governed by convention.
2. We're in a written constitution.

Dante said:
you have 56 posts. you're in no position to comment on the board atmosphere.

stick around, don't be such a tight ass, and roll with the punches.
With all due respect you are in no position to question either the validity or merit of my reporting another member on the sole basis of my current post count for this username.

For your information I am a long standing member of the forum and will happily provide admin with details of my full account usernames and passwords should they request.

I do not intervene in your '2 Pac cassette auctions on ebay and leave you negative feedback for no reason therefore it is no business of yours to meddle in my business making vague assumptions based on ambiguous statistics.

You with your 5,062 posts makes you no more authoritive than me in this matter or anymore equipped to speak on a matter that does not involve you.

With all due respect there is probably someone out there on ebay right now who is dieing for a Gang Related poster, someone is crying themselves to sleep everynight because they were outbid in the last minute for a How Do You Want It 3 Day theory pressing or an individual who is playing russian roulette on the premise that 'Champagne' might not have ever been recorded by Tupac or a quite abstract OG might never see the light of day? This is where you come in and without wishing to sound disresectful you should probably stick to what you know and what you have built your whole entire life around as your doing 2pac fans a good service in that field rather than winding me up.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
mc_millionaire said:
With all due respect you are in no position to question either the validity or merit of my reporting another member on the sole basis of my current post count for this username.

For your information I am a long standing member of the forum and will happily provide admin with details of my full account usernames and passwords should they request.

I do not intervene in your '2 Pac cassette auctions on ebay and leave you negative feedback for no reason therefore it is no business of yours to meddle in my business making vague assumptions based on ambiguous statistics.
why then do you have this account? you realize that multiple accounts are against the rules, right?

oh and for future reference, dissing people who can ban you? maybe not such a good idea.

your post count and join date are fully relevant. loosen up. you obviously won't last long here with this chip you seem to have.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
MC mIllionaire shut your God damn,, wanker mouth already this shit is out of control. you just try to get banned

^make a new 5 paragraph report on me

Yo MC... You really needed to lighten up... Just cause someone calls you a "wanker" doesnt mean to you have to wild out like this.. Is it really THAT SERIOUS? Did it really damage your pride that much? You say your along time member of the baord, then you should know how people joke around/talk shit... Real talk man...

And like Sigh just posted before, you changed your post from calling someone a "fucking moron" to a "silly billy(whatever the hell that is)"... What was the reason for that? So you can be like "I never cuss, call people names, etc" to use as a defense? C'mon man... Stop crying, dont take everything so seriously, and just chill out... peace

Dante said:
why then do you have this account? you realize that multiple accounts are against the rules, right?

oh and for future reference, dissing people who can ban you? maybe not such a good idea.

your post count and join date are fully relevant. loosen up. you obviously won't last long here with this chip you seem to have.
Please see my full post regarding your comments....I edited much of what I said AFTER your post.

And I am not dissing anyone....far from it, I'm addressing a much mooted issue in a coherent manner.

Fataldawg said:
Yo MC... You really needed to lighten up... Just cause someone calls you a "wanker" doesnt mean to you have to wild out like this.. Is it really THAT SERIOUS? Did it really damage your pride that much? You say your along time member of the baord, then you should know how people joke around/talk shit... Real talk man...

And like Sigh just posted before, you changed your post from calling someone a "fucking moron" to a "silly blly"... What was the reason for that? So you can be like "I never cuss, call people names, etc" to use as a defense? C'mon man... Stop crying, dont take everything so seriously, and just chill out... peace
I appreciate where your coming from and know what your saying. It's also nice to find someone isn't so harsh in criticising me for the action I'm taking. I'll definately take on board what your saying for the future but for now this is just something that I've got to do.

Peace.

AmerikazMost

BILLY HO said:
that made me LMAO can i put it in my sig:laugh:
lol go for it
mc_millionaire said:
1. It's not governed by convention.
2. We're in a written constitution.
You wouldn't know, since you havent been here. And if you have, you've obviously broken the guidelines yourself, which makes your argument a little hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Dante

mc_millionaire said:
Please see my full post regarding your comments....I edited much of what I said previous to your post.

And I am not dissing anyone....far from it, I'm addressing a much mooted issue in a coherent manner.
maybe you should start by explaining why you have multiple accounts... fyi, i just cross referenced all your ips and i know who you are. explain why you have this account if you're such an "og."

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Fataldawg said:

And like Sigh just posted before, you changed your post from calling someone a "fucking moron" to a "silly billy(whatever the hell that is)"... What was the reason for that? So you can be like "I never cuss, call people names, etc" to use as a defense? C'mon man... Stop crying, dont take everything so seriously, and just chill out... peace
its not even SOMEONE, he called ME a "fuckin moron". :laugh:

Dante said:

You with your 5,062 posts makes you no more authoritive than me in this matter or anymore equipped to speak on a matter that does not involve you.

With all due respect there is probably someone out there on ebay right now who is dieing for a Gang Related poster, someone is crying themselves to sleep everynight because they were outbid in the last minute for a How Do You Want It 3 Day theory pressing or an individual who is playing russian roulette on the premise that 'Champagne' might not have ever been recorded by Tupac or a quite abstract OG might never see the light of day? This is where you come in and without wishing to sound disresectful you should probably stick to what you know and what you have built your whole entire life around as your doing 2pac fans a good service in that field rather than winding me up.

Dante

mc_millionaire said:

hi there. i just banned you.

Dante said:
maybe you should start by explaining why you have multiple accounts... fyi, i just cross referenced all your ips and i know who you are. explain why you have this account if you're such an "og."
A little something called a virus destorying your system for a few months my friend and if you would have cross referenced my PAST accounts which I highly doubt you have the power to do than you will be aware of who I am and wouldn't have posted what you did in the first place.

Dante

mc_millionaire said:
A little something called a virus destorying your system for a few months my friend and if you would have cross referenced my PAST accounts which I highly doubt you have the power to do than you will be aware of who I am and wouldn't have posted what you did in the first place.
you are now banned.

for other members, we don't look into people until they BEG us to do so, as this guy did. calling people out on some dumbshit just because we didn't come to rescue a 56 poster? sorry, get your attention from mommy.

this is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online