Reporting abuse in the streethop forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is most shocking about this is the fact the member who insulted me is one of YOUR REPORTERS. Excuse me for speaking out of term but it doesn't look very good for streethop.com if these type of people are affiliated with you.

"Seeing as this thread is looking into the DMX/Kurupt beef, don't you think it's a good idea to consider all possibilities whilst doing so?

It is not uncommon for nameless verses to later be confirmed as intended disses.

And like AmerikazMost said, supply a quote instead of being a fucking wanker"

-Goymz
In the thread about Kurupt and DMX beef

I was originally expressing an opinion about talking on 'beef' I percieve to be non existant, whilst I could have worded it better to avoid antagonising people, I do not expect to receive this abhorrent abuse in return for merely stating a viewpoint.

I know it might sound 'picky' to some people but I should not have to put up with this disgusting insult.

I await the response of the admin on this matter.

Regards,
MC

Edit: Once again may I emphasise it makes the site itself look unproffesional if your reporters are posting in forums and swearing at people like this.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
If you wanna report abuse in the streethop forum you hit ''report post'' which i see you havnt. like, damn.

no need to make a thread HERE and in same token try to say somethn bad bout Streethop as a whole

http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161369&page=2

The reporter is Goymz...

As I have already said I am aware that I didn't word my points very friendly to begin with which could have caused some people to be annoyed but calling me a 'fucking wanker' isn't acceptable in anyones books.

And without wishing to 'suck up' I visit this site everyday and really enjoy reading and posting in the forum, it's a shame individuals like this have to ruin the professional image of the site that Ruckas et al have taken time and effort to build up.

I realise 'beef' goes on all the times and remains unreported but I am particularly offended in this instance as this person is a reporter on the site and it's completely unwarranted. As a VIP member they should surely know better.

AmerikazMost

This "report" shouldn't even be given the time of day. mc's posts are filled with condescending comments towards other members and used vulgar language in the same thread even. He's being an emotional douche, just wanting to cause problems.

AmerikazMost said:
This "report" shouldn't even be given the time of day. mc's posts are filled with condescending comments towards are members and used vulgar language in the same thread even. He's being an emotional douche, just wanting to cause problems.
I followed the guidlines as they stand.
Perhaps most people are prepared to put up with abuse but I am certainly not and if no punishment is enforced on this individual one would have to ask 'why are there any rules in the first place?'

It's a free world. I'm not attempting to draw a comparison but 80% of rape crimes don't get reported either, it doesn't mean the law just makes it ok.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
that shit dont transcend into the forum reporters of news do just that.just because he called YOU a 'wanker' don't mean u go off the handle talkin about the professional image of the place.why not just reply with more explanation or get into decent debate or some shit stead of reportin 'disgusting language by a reporter of this site' in Letter To The President instead of reporting it in the forum itself or contacting a mod of the shit.or trusted adult.

above all else dont take it so serious lol

EDouble said:
If you wanna report abuse in the streethop forum you hit ''report post'' which i see you havnt. like, damn.

no need to make a thread HERE and in same token try to say somethn bad bout Streethop as a whole
I have followed the guidelines as they are printed in the rules section.

EDouble said:
that shit dont transcend into the forum reporters of news do just that.just because he called YOU a 'wanker' don't mean u go off the handle talkin about the professional image of the place.why not just reply with more explanation or get into decent debate or some shit stead of reportin 'disgusting language by a reporter of this site' in Letter To The President instead of reporting it in the forum itself or contacting a mod of the shit.or trusted adult.

above all else dont take it so serious lol
If I owned a well run site like this and people I had effectively hired to report news for me had insulted someone with that sort of language for no reason I'd want to know about it before the image of my site became effected.

How is anyone going to consider a site reputable if its own reporters are attempting to 'beef' with members?

If it turns out the admin or the people that run this site don't care then that is completely their prerogative and I shall object and just post elsewhere but it would be a shame under the circumstances.

AmerikazMost

mc_millionaire said:
If I owned a well run site like this and people I had effectively hired to report news for me had insulted someone with that sort of language for no reason I'd want to know about it before the image of my site became effected.

How is anyone going to consider a site reputable if its own reporters are attempting to 'beef' with members?

If it turns out the admin or the people that run this site don't care then that is completely their prerogative and I shall object and just post elsewhere but it would be a shame under the circumstances.
Him pointing out that you are a wanker does not reflect his ability to report in any manner.

Grow a pair and stop whining. If you can take a dick you can take some cussing.

The site of the image shouldn't concern you. If you don't like being insulted then move to another country, and definitely don't come on the internet. We don't sit around, hold e-hands and sing "Cum-by-ah" here. Do you expect to be a condescending prick and not have anyone say something degrading to you?

Grow up man. You're acting like a 6 year old telling his mommy 'cause little Jimmy across the street called you a poopoo head.

AmerikazMost said:
Him pointing out that you are a wanker does not reflect his ability to report in any manner.

Grow a pair and stop whining. If you can take a dick you can take some cussing.

The site of the image shouldn't concern you. If you don't like being insulted then move to another country, and definitely don't come on the internet. We don't sit around, hold e-hands and sing "Cum-by-ah" here. Do you expect to be a condescending prick and not have anyone say something degrading to you?

Grow up man. You're acting like a 6 year old telling his mommy 'cause little Jimmy across the street called you a poopoo head.
RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR A REASON MY FRIEND.

AmerikazMost

mc_millionaire said:
RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR A REASON MY FRIEND.
Yeah, it's to control extended and significant beefing/misbehavior. If everyone who used a cuss word or made an insult was punished, even the admins would be on probation. goymz made one isolated comment. Live with it or go home.

EDouble said:
Which one says to skip the shit i listed, and come here in letter to stir up shit

oh & i guess this is alright cuz it's from a non news reporter..-> http://www.streethop.com/forum/showpost.php?p=490772&postcount=50

And, of course, directed to a Moderator of this well run site
Too true...I don't have an obligation to this site but I think you'll find the member I was responding to has light banter like that all the time with me. We have an understanding and never cross the lines of play.

So perhaps if you want to 'stir up shit' (your words, not mine) you should be a little bit better informed before doing so or are we going to get a crack team invetigative squad together?

If you don't like the way in which I've reported something than I'm afraid it's tough luck. I shouldn't be the one being chastised for reporting to authority someone who has INSULTED ME.

AmerikazMost said:
Yeah, it's to control extended and significant beefing/misbehavior. If everyone who used a cuss word or made an insult was punished, even the admins would be on probation. goymz made one isolated comment. Live with it or go home.
THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE RULES OF THIS SITE THAT TRANSPOSES or RECIPROCATES WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED..AND I am at home currently thank you.

To be honest I don't actually think this is any of your business anyway, I don't wish to seem impolite but don't you have anything better to do than questioning me for reporting a member?

It's becoming a little tedious having to defend myself to people I don't owe an explanation to. If the admin wish to address this situation I will gladly speak to them but it's really no concern of yours my friend and you have no authority with which to advise me what to do.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
you have 56 posts. you're in no position to comment on the board atmosphere.

stick around, don't be such a tight ass, and roll with the punches.

AmerikazMost

mc_millionaire said:
THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE RULES OF THIS SITE THAT TRANSPOSES or RECIPROCATES WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED..AND I am at home currently thank you.

To be honest I don't actually think this is any of your business anyway, I don't wish to seem impolite but don't you have anything better to do than questioning me for reporting a member?

It's becoming a little tedious having to defend myself to people I don't owe an explanation to. If the admin wish to address this situation I will gladly speak to them but it's really no concern of yours my friend.
1. It's a matter of practice, not a matter of written rule. You'll realize that if you stick around. Loosen up a bit man.

2. It is my business. I'm not a fan of trivial things being reported to the admins. I was vicitim of it once (word to beReal). But with all the time I've dedicated to the forum, I care about how things are handled.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
mc_millionaire said:
Too true...I don't have an obligation to this site but I think you'll find the member I was responding to has light banter like that all the time with me. We have an understanding and never cross the lines of play.
Lemme first say, you editing ur post doesnt help if people quote ur original post with the "bad words".

See: http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?p=490772#post490772 the post right under the one u edited.

Second, truthfully, i dont remember having an "understanding" and etc with you, unless ur another member who i truthfully cant remember who it is. So just fill me in man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.